Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

School of Magic: Course of Study

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
This looks good!
Once I'm almost assured slayers are off my tail, I might put some more... suitable robes on for this.
Also, if you have time, because this doesn't matter too much, you could change all the 'Mario' to 'Taor' since my current RP name is Taor, and I haven't been called Mario for a while in RP, Mario is just used for.. stuff.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'm going to sooo have to write more... *Grabs books and trods off*

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
IGN: ZETHCRON

RPN: Zethcron Jyushin

Race: Dark Elf

Favorite Schools: Alchemy and Potions

Age: I don't record how old he is, mostly because he as an elf and most elves tend to age very little or none at all, also I'm too lazy to actually care about my RP character's age.

Although Bellon may not know his name he may know his appearance. Remember when Bellon showed up at Witch's Brew to help a fainted lady and 2 guys kind of ignored Bellon and insulted him a bit... Zethcron is one of them.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Nice job on this Bellon, looks great. Cant wait to get teaching...
By the way everyone, don't come expecting to easily pass a class.. Bellon means it when he says it'll be one of the hardest things you'll ever do!
Students will be expected to work hard, and to come with maturity, as this is expected to be a mature environment.

Good luck everyone, and hopefully see you in class!
Yes I did read this post very clearly, put thats still my Reaction