Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling Skins on Request

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wonder if I can get in on the action.....I want to keep the eyes and scar over one eye mostly the same, maybe a shade darker....but I really want a red elven cloak with an emerald brooch clasping it, a green circlet of laurel leaves on his head, and black pants...don't care what color what color the shoes and shirt are. As for payment, would 450 be ok?
Edit: And I'd like some pointy ears.....I'm an elf!

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
TheMadDuckie:
Wait, actually I think I might have read that incorrectly. Do you want a whole new skin? If so that's actually 750 R :confused:
TroubleKelp: Same question, do you want me to start from scratch?

TheMadDuckie

Lord of Altera
TheMadDuckie:
Wait, actually I think I might have read that incorrectly. Do you want a whole new skin? If so that's actually 750 R :confused:
TroubleKelp: Same question, do you want me to start from scratch?
It's pretty much the whole thing other than the eyes and mouth, so I don't mind paying 750 Rads

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
Do you mind if instead, it's the same character, with some type of a druid skin...?Same hair and style...just...a druid?Robes and stuff?

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
Darkwolf, here's a preview of your skin:
darkwolf.png
Please either tell me if you want any changes or send me the money in-game :)
Thanks for the cocoa beans btw! I've turned that one into several stacks that I now don't know what to do with.

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
TheMadDuckie, here is a preview of your skin:
themadduckie.png
Please either send me the money in-game or tell me if you want any changes C:

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
LOL thank you.

Roofstone:
hope2.png
This was basically what was under the hood already... tell me if you want to edit it further.
Darkwolf, I wasn't sure, have you already payed me?

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Awkward, I have to pay you in something other than rads, for economic-reasons...

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I can pay you in... uhh...
OH! I can give you 2 exp.-potions, and an emerald block! :D