Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling Skins on Request

Roofstone

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry, been a bit distracted recently. Anyways I think I am not too happy about my original idea after all. So if possible, lengthen the hair and make her look a bit more feminine. Edit her any way you deem suitable for that.

Darko

Lord of Altera
New skin or edit to an existing one?: New
Skin color/details: Fair white skin
Hair color and style: Black, well kept
Race: Human
Eye color: Dark green
Outfit: Extravagant purple suit with gold trim, very clean with very few wrinkles. No hat. Gold buttons going down the middle. The rest is up to you
Marks: None
I will send your payment in game

Death Crafter

Lord of Altera
Hey! I really enjoy your work, and I need to know if you're too busy right now with the other skins, or if I can make a request ;)

Rusty

Loyal Servant of Altera
Aww... I was hoping of starting a barber business IC because I used to make skins myself, and using this kind of idea...
Plans = Destroyed...

Axell

Lord of Altera
Aww... I was hoping of starting a barber business IC because I used to make skins myself, and using this kind of idea...
Plans = Destroyed...
Same, but also a clothes shopping place.... I hate it when people steal my ideas.