Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling Skins on Request

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
Necro-ing my own thread:

Hi guys! I'm sort of back from the dead... I hadn't checked this thread, or really gone on HW at all on the account of my schoolwork, but as of this week and the next couple of weeks I'll have enough time to revive the thread. The customer list has been cleared, as I'm assuming that after four months or so very few of those orders still stand. It's great to be back and I'll be making skins again very soon :)

admiralwaffles

Villager
'lo. I have a question. I can skin okay, most of my skins I use are mine. However, I cannot add the 3D particles. No need to explain it to me or whatnot, but how far out can you make particles? Like, a straight line going from his head to whatever boundary you have.

Under0athx

Lord of Altera
I need a better skin make it look more authentic and I am like a noble soldier ^^ Make it look more like my profile picture if you can..

Attachments

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
'lo. I have a question. I can skin okay, most of my skins I use are mine. However, I cannot add the 3D particles. No need to explain it to me or whatnot, but how far out can you make particles? Like, a straight line going from his head to whatever boundary you have.
Hey admiralwaffles,

The only thing I can think of that might be what you're talking about is the hat part of the skin...is that so? (This is where things like the ears and the beads on top of heads in my skins are drawn.) I'm not sure what editing program you're using, but the program/website I use, Novaskin, just lets you draw directly onto the hat.

Hope that addresses what you were asking!

Under0athx

Lord of Altera
New skin or edit to an existing one?:New or editng i don't mind
Skin color/details: white
Hair color and style: Medium long (Look at my profile picture)
Race:Human
Eye color:Black
Outfit: Look at my Profile picture I want to make it look like that with heavy looking shoulderpads and rugged
Marks: (tattoos, scars, etc.)

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
Outfit: Look at my Profile picture I want to make it look like that with heavy looking shoulderpads and rugged
Alright, getting started.

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
Here's a preview of your skin:
under0ath.png
Please either tell me if you want any changes or send me 750R in-game :)

freyadavis

Lord of Altera
New skin or edit to an existing one?:New please
Skin color/details: White
Hair color and style: shoter gingery-red
Race:Halfling
Eye color: light brown
Outfit: A brown waistcoat, a white shirt and an authentic colour of trousers please.
Marks: (tattoos, scars, etc.) none
-Blackjot

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
Under0ath: I don't believe I've received payment yet, once that happens I will post the file.

freyadavis: Getting started :)

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
New skin or edit to an existing one?:New please
Skin color/details: White
Hair color and style: shoter gingery-red
Race:Halfling
Eye color: light brown
Outfit: A brown waistcoat, a white shirt and an authentic colour of trousers please.
Marks: (tattoos, scars, etc.) none
-Blackjot
Here's a preview of your skin:
freyadavis.png
Please either tell me if you would like any changes, or send me 750R in-game :)

freyadavis

Lord of Altera
It's perfect, thanks so much! I'm not able to pay now, is it okay if I pay you tomorrow?

Last edited:

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
New skin

Skin color/details:

Green as in my profile picture.

Hair color and style:

Pony tail cpming out of the back

Race:

Earthspawn (Orc)

Eye color:

Red

Male

Outfit:

Orc General armor with an axe on back. I only have one shoulder guard. I will have some reference pictures.

Marks:
Scar under right eye, large tusks.​