Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ShadowAisha-Application [Approved - Lannis]

ShadowIAisha

Villager
Username: ShadowAisha

Have you read our guides yet?: Yes

>I am a Freshman in college majoring in fine arts.
> As a fine arts major I love learning now art styles and new techniques that I can use in future. I love experimenting with new art material when it comes to projects.
> I enjoy writing my own poems, drawing (mostly anime and designs) and role playing with my friends.
> Other games that I play are rpg multiplayer games like Tera and Aura Kingdom, games like The Sims 3, and sometimes MOBA games like League of Legends and Smite.
> My favorite type of games are games that are relaxing, level grinding games, and games that have a lot of action in them

Did you explore the world prior to your application?: No, because I like to get into the game and the story. Exploring before hand takes the fun out of it.

About Your Character

Character's Name: Katarina Snow

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Flawless pink skin, with shimmer hair blue as the ocean surface. White flowered tiara with a sky blue dress made from flowing handmade fabric.

As an abandoned child at the age the age of nine, I was forced to live on my own. Wondering from land to land trying in search of a new home and someone willing to accept me and love me as their own. Home after home I was unwanted. Dreaming and praying to the gods that I will soon find a place where I would be welcomed. A place of peace, happiness, and love. It seemed like an eternity since that horrible day. The day evil corrupted my small loving village of Vlad. My parents loved me with all their heart, willing to risk their lives for my safety. After that day, I mourned over their bodies. Wishing they would come back, but it was no use. At that moment I knew I lost everything. My home, my friends, my beloved family. Everything was gone, therefore I had nowhere to go. Knowing a little of survival techniques from my father, I used what I learned to my advantage on my journey. Foraging for food, searching for clean drinking water, and making a bow out of an oak tree, a piece of string I kept in my pocket, and stone head arrows. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into years. I long searched for a place to call home. I had nothing but the animals to keep me company everywhere I went; especially a gray wolf I named Nori. Together we found our way through the lands in search of a home. As the days passed, I grew stronger. Although I didn’t have any useful magic skills I knew that I had the skill of range. I then named my bow Theodra after the legendary huntress whose story spread throughout the lands. I knew with Nori and Theodra by my side, I was able to move on in search for a home. From the beautiful floral meadows to the high and fearful mountains, I continued my journey in search of a home. Not a day went by that I thought about my parents. Cherishing me like a precious jewel and making sure that I was happy. Every night I would cry in sleep, thinking about them and how they sacrificed their lives for me. However, with those sad memories, came horror. The blood of innocent lives being shed, the fire that swallowed my village in one gulp, the monsters that tormented my one true home. Not a day goes by that I seek revenge, but that will soon come. For now, I can do is search for a home and try to grow stronger. 17 years have passed since I left the ruins of Vlad. My search for a home came to halt as I saw an abandoned cabin in the middle of the woods. Although old and broken down on the inside, I knew I would be able to fix it up. Wood after wood I fixed the abandoned cabin up. Three weeks later, It was complete and I started to live in it. With the animals as my friends and a good supply of food, I managed to live on my own. For the first time in my life I felt happy. I would be willing to welcome travelers with open arms. I started calling this cabin my home. Weeks went by and I started to expand my living adjustments. A nice farm, sparkling clean lake, and descent clothing. With beautiful sky blue clothes I found in the abandoned cabin, I crafted a beautiful dress. Long and flawless with such grace as it flowed in the wind. It was perfect. I crafted a flower tiara with white daisies, which matched with the dress. It was perfect to the last detail and felt like a princess of the forest. For the first time in my life I found a home, and friends that love me and accept me.

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Heya! You've an excellent application so far, but I noticed a few inconsistencies in the "Test" section. I wasn't entirely certain on whether or not you include magic in your character skills from this bit;
Knowing very little magic-
In any regard, the magic system we have is highly restrictive and does not allow for gaining skill in it via backstory. The system is also a good bit more detailed than vague "Magic," worth taking a look if it interests you.~
Secondly, on the use of names-
Artemis after the legendary goddess of the hunt
"Artemis" isn't included in Altera's mythology or pantheon. However, we do have a goddess of the hunt in our existing pantheon, as detailed in the "Lore" section.
I'd appreciate it if you make alterations to your test to accommodate these points. Thanks!

ShadowIAisha

Villager
My character doesn't use magic. She only used magic when she was a little kid as a way to survive during her journey. The only weapon she has is her bow arrows. Other than that, I will make sure to make some changes to the test to make it fit the theme of the server :)

ShadowIAisha

Villager
I made a few alterations to my test.I tried to my ability to make it fit within the theme when it came to her bow and how she survived when she was young.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Thanks for workin' with me! Everything is in order, I'll have ya sorted in-game shortly.

I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.