Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Silly Warstrom!

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I was sitting there being tortured by Anight and his silly vampire friend. Twas then I knew I hated Warstrom. I was getting tortured because I danced around in the fountain and made talked to someone from Bane.
They tried to make me say that ReapingFaith had been doing evil things, but I'm an honest man, I saw him doing nothing. I hate Warstrom I repeated in my head. A bunch of bullys they are.
Lets destroy them.

Assist me in the battle to destroy Warstrom, PM me for details.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I was sitting there being tortured by Anight and his silly vampire friend. Twas then I knew I hated Warstrom. I was getting tortured because I danced around in the fountain and made talked to someone from Bane.
They tried to make me say that ReapingFaith had been doing evil things, but I'm an honest man, I saw him doing nothing. I hate Warstrom I repeated in my head. A bunch of bullys they are.
Lets destroy them.

Assist me in the battle to destroy Warstrom, PM me for details.
Anight bothers me also.
Vampires can suck it. :3

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
Me and the bandits are considering attacking them... We arent sure yet though because of their allies..

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
why should I? and what town are you with? Convince me...
It will bring great wealth, and M me about the town thing its kind of private. Think about it: Warstrom is one of the biggest towns with the most power in the strongest nation, if we could attack them, it would guarantee wealth and power!:D