Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Silly Warstrom!

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Basically Frankie, yes (if you want to fight me over this then bring it, how does next Wednesday 5:00 GMT in the Warstorm arena sound to you? ) but in a more complicated way I'm saying the your not powerful enough, unless you somehow engineer a one on one with them only using fists.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Basically Frankie, yes (if you want to fight me over this then bring it, how does next Wednesday 5:00 GMT in the Warstorm arena sound to you? ) but in a more complicated way I'm saying the your not powerful enough, unless you somehow engineer a one on one with them only using fists.
Ill get my army and come to your puny nation

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
...then why is your avatar still an orc....and what exactly are you? A Zomerdemohuman? It's worse than Itzzaboy!

Tantara

Resigned Admin
The people of Aspendale stand strongly behind their allies in Warstrom. An attack on Warstrom is an attack on all of Myrithas and will be treated as such. You stand no chance.

In all reality, a tenth of Warstrom's might would be enough to defeat you.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Frankie, you are doomed. If I must, not only will you have to fight off our entire nation! I can get Thea and her group involved with this! You ignorant fool I have kill you once, do not... make me kill you again! If I must, I will pull out my enchanted diamond armor. Our Nation like was said, has a incredibly large population! You dirty scum you deserved to be put in your place for speaking such strong words towards a group of over 130 members of our wonderful nation! I can get others involved. If I must I can pull other towns into this. And like asked before. What town are you a part of anyways? - your friend :3 Wrayh

vanar

Legend of Altera
fankie im sorry but ill have to on warstrom side evan tho i want every vampire dead ill have to say if i have to hunt you down and torture you my self i would just dont do it man your going to die​

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Right.....As no one has actually sided with you Frankie, but Warstrom does need to be shown some power, youre screwed mate. Now...time to say this again!
I , Taor Raorsen, of the Fallen Radiant, is backing Warstrom and their nation in this war.
P.S. Oh hey! Uthradir is in Warstroms nation!! Epic! Uthrandir will burn you and freeze you and..and stuff at the same time!! Youre dead frankie.....really dead....