Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Silly Warstrom!

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Why should we, the Great Dwarves of Altera, help you, a mad man attacking one of the largest nations within the whole of Altera....the chance of death is the same as if you pulled a moony in front of cherbert or lars.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Why should we, the Great Dwarves of Altera, help you, a mad man attacking one of the largest nations within the whole of Altera....the chance of death is the same as if you pulled a moony in front of cherbert or lars.
Why does a great Dwarf like you fear death?

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Why does a great Dwarf like you fear death?
Who says I fear it? I fear it not, however, I prefer to live rather than die, especially if I die knowing that I would. Us Dwarves do not think of such suicide attempts. We attack for purpose. May that be expansionism, nationalism or because they're our enemies.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
why do you keep bantering on and on about attacking us? when all of this will be for naught? think! the odds are about 30-40 a town! and we have 4 towns do the math its 120-160 people total! you will fail! im doing this for your safety and your town. If you attack us and fail we will backfire...though thats after we take a vote or unjust war.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
why do you keep bantering on and on about attacking us? when all of this will be for naught? think! the odds are about 30-40 a town! and we have 4 towns do the math its 120-160 people total! you will fail! im doing this for your safety and your town. If you attack us and fail we will backfire...though thats after we take a vote or unjust war.
Doesn't matter how big you are, you will fall.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Frankie, if your attacking them, then atleast join with queen Grief, Bewpy or someone with power.

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
Frankie m8, you have declared "war" on warstrom so therefore the whole nation of myrithas wants you dead, in total we have over 170 members! We shall butcher ye!

doodleuk

Loyal Servant of Altera
You are a very naive, ignorant and brave (for those reasons) Alteran. If you wish to clash your measly swords with the mighty tridents of Warstrom (not including our fellow people of Myrithas), you will surely meet the damned. We fear not those who wage war for such trivial reasons. I wish you luck my friend, for our armour is strong.

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Aye you would face veterans trained in the arena, well stocked and supplied thanks to our newly built barracks and well protected with our thick solid stone walls and that would just be Warstrom itself, we are allied with the mages of Uthrandir, the hunters of Aspendale and the vast host of Heavens Reach, not to mention the fact that Anight has recently secured an alliance between Warstrom and Stormhold.

So the talents of five cities combined against a rabble of loudmouth's, name a time sir, I shall see you at the walls. :)

(actually quite looking forward to this if it happens, not been in a 'War' RP event yet)