Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skinny Dipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
He brought out a good arguement, evidence, and his profile was approved. Not to mention i think the old man is cute xP

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
wel ok i guess. XD
Just dont expect me to g anywhere near him, i dont want an 80 year old show.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Lets imagine... Wandering Robin is in a fire and on his way out the only thing that catches on fire is is beard... Then what do we do? huh? :D just saying. But with all honesty I like his skin. we need a crazy old fool who runs around naked. He is the Fumblemore of Hollow World! And I clicked on this forum expecting something completely different ()_() but hey, Titling a Forum "Skinny Dipping" sure got my attention :D.

sokkenpop

Lord of Altera
have to agree with some of you, I think a wandering naked old guy.. well.. kinda adds rp to the server.

I mean, we had naked old people in Medieval times as well, no?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I still think that he should change his skin.
Lets be honest, if we saw a peasant with that skin, would we promote him?

sokkenpop

Lord of Altera
Well, I guess he wouldn't be promoted, I adjust my statement, I believe we shouldn't make a difference between villagers and peasants regarding to what skins are allowed.

S

Stevey

Robins skin is fine and that's the end of it. I actually like it a lot. People should be mature enough not to be offended by it, and it has a story around it. All his parts are covered up anyway and nothing of it suggests anything offensive or vulgar.

We were all born naked, best get used to it. (I don't mind nudity, but unfortunately in our current cultural context it is considered offensive)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ok. Fair enough.
Oh and actually i was born fully clothed, bow tie and top hat
/me bows

sokkenpop

Lord of Altera
From this moment on, skins need to be adjusted to the new standards. This could mean that already approved skins have to be adjusted.

Anything like that'll do?

S

Stevey

No I meant more about the lines of allowing nudity skins if they don't suggest anything offensive, sexual or vulgar. Thus ruling out 99% of nude skins and leave only naked old guys with long beards :D

Status
Not open for further replies.