Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skinny Dipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

Don't forget to add the part where it says it will rule out 99% of nude skins :p

sokkenpop

Lord of Altera
If that means new naked old guys with extremely long beard will be accepted, I believe we have an agreement legion.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I didnt add that figure specifically, but i did make sure to add non and non sexual in nature

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
No I meant more about the lines of allowing nudity skins if they don't suggest anything offensive, sexual or vulgar. Thus ruling out 99% of nude skins and leave only naked old guys with long beards :D
I agree with this :p as long as your naked skin isn't 100% naked (as in no beard covering the no no parts) you won't have to change it. oh and since I think Wandering Robin's skin shows the butt, be mature. It is a butt, everyone has one, grow up.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I agree with this :p as long as your naked skin isn't 100% naked (as in no beard covering the no no parts) you won't have to change it. oh and since I think Wandering Robin's skin shows the butt, be mature. It is a butt, everyone has one, grow up.
It isn't necesarily being mature and getting with it. Maturity doesn't equal age so just because we are a mature server doesnt mean we dont try and cater for our younger audience.

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
I can always cover my arse by growing my hair a bit longer if it offends anyone, not sure why my beard is actually longer than my hair :s

probably going to even them out when I get chance thinking about it (hair longer not beard shorter, dont worry :p)

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I know, I have just been hearing a lot of conversations about the thread on the server and people have been saying Wandering Robin should be Banned so I was just directing that to them.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You mean a biased poll that simply presents the same opinion many different ways, or makes it so to disagree is to incur upon onesefl a derogatory adjective?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I think this has run enough off topic. going to lock it up. Especially as the first post is now just a full stop.....

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
There's been a few like that on the forum :( I've had to redo some of the posts in the RP section.

Status
Not open for further replies.