Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skullcatron's application [Approved- solus]

Skullcatron

Villager
-- Main Section --

What is your minecraft username?
- My mine craft username is skullcatron [Lowercase s to confirm.]

How old are you?
- I am seventeen [17] years old.

Where are you?
- I lives in the United State.

Have you read our guides yet?

- Yes.

Introduce yourself!
- Well. . I'm a deaf high school student. I plays games such as Guild wars 2, or Chivalry:Medieval warfare. I tend to enjoy Guild wars 2 due to it mechanic, and other things they bring to the table. I had role played over six to seven years at most. I tend to struggle with english from time to time. In my attempt to improve it.

Got any example of your work, laddie?
- Oh no. I'm not so confident in my buildings.

Did you explore our world prior to your application?
- Not exactly. I has only explored the entire tutorial area. Hasn't really gone to the Crossroad.

Did anyone refer you to this server?

- Nope. I came across this server in Minecraft Multiplayer Server List website.

--- Character Section --
Name; Wimarc Authus

Age; 22

Race; Human

Appearance; Wimarc Authus is 5'7 tall. Weighting about 198 pound. He have green eye-colors, and have brown-colored hair. He also have brush of pale brown, however with a pink tone. Other than that, he wears an ordinary attire.

-- The Test --

The man went to raise the sharpened hoe. Then swings it downward. Vigorously striking the ground as he went to shift his feet. Making small trenches to prepare for the seeding as he went to raise his hand. Working to wipe the sweat off from his forehead. He then went to look up at brutal golden orb in the blue background. Then he went to shake his head as he went to look back down toward the ground. Suddenly the man wastes no time to dislodge the tool from the ground. Making his way over to the small tool shed located in corner of the reasonably sized field. Not too large for his taste leads to good things, or so in his mind. Gripping onto the iron ring. He went to tug at it. Pulling the tool shed open as he went to toss it inside. Then went to push it back. Shutting it. Glorious! He went to stretch his arms. Finally a break from swinging the bloody thing all day! The smile dance across his lip. Revealing the gleam in his green eyes. Making his way over to the small hut. Finally his arrival shall sound the trumpet! Oh. . .Oh wait. Scratch that. Tugging at iron ring to pull the sturdy wooden door open. Wimarc went to walk into the hut. . .Suddenly his foot caught something. Which he fell forward. Making kisses to the lovely dirt floor! He groans as he went to work himself up. Wiping the dirt off his lip, his cheeks, and his forehead! 'This isn't a time to be a pig, Wimarc!' he thought. He went to look at what caught his feet. Oh silly, it's an old broom. He is a clumsy idiot. He went to tries to unhook his foot out of the broom. Bending over to lift it up. then place it back to where it rightfully belong! The corner. Wimarc went to turns around. . Approaching his beautiful hay bed. . Or he thinks. Wasting no time. The man went to fall right onto the bed - with the clothes on, included! He went to roll over to his back. Pressing his head against sloppy made pillow stuffed with so much chicken's feathers. Too much to be precise. His dirty hand extending to grab a tattered journal. Then flips it open. Then reaches out to grab the charcoal, as he begin to write down all the most boring things he can think out of his head. . . Of course he went to close the book after he finishes writing [No you don't get to read it.]. Settling it onto a poor-crafted nightstand next to his haystack bed. Then went to clap his hands together. Whispering a prayer for the gods. . Then he went to settle his hand onto his chest. Slowly drifting off to a sleep.

The very next day!

He swings his mighty iron sword! Defeating an evil dwarf, stopping bad guys - and saving damsel in distress. . Or that was just him swinging the branch stick around. Hitting a fence post. Treating it like an evil dwarf. Pretending there's damsel in distress to be saved. He went to pout as he went to drop the branch stick. Hearing a few snickers behind his back as he turn to look around. A few farmers were laughing about how he was making an absolute fool out of himself! His cheek turn red, and redder! Then storms off toward his plot. Frustrations confined into him as he went to shake his head! Imagination is such fun thing, he thought. . But people make fool out of you for just being in the cloud! He went to look around, 'Stupid broom!' He grab the broom. then throws it across the room. Wimarc. You're domestically abusing the broom. He went to look at a portrait of his parent. A well painted young man with a blonde hair, a blue eye, and a woman next to him. Brownish hair, and green eyes. A smile across both of their lips. With a small hut behind them. Of course poor Wimarc have to leave his parent behind after he became of age! Adult he should act! He went to shake his head. His parent must be shaking head right now if they discover their son is a short-tempered man! He shall become calm. .. . .Peaceful. . .Maybe be a priest of the inquisition! Oh wait, perhaps no. He shakes his head. Being a priest is overrated. He went to collect his things. Picking up his trusty knapsack. Then collecting all necessity. After he collected what he deems necessary, his hand curling to lift the strap of the knapsack. Swinging it over his shoulders... Finally he reaches out for the ring of the door. Pulling as door creaks open.
[[Apology for comedy in this. ]]

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- Going to suggest a few things. It'd help to read the application if the words aren't bolded and italicized. Can you fix that for me? Check the approved applications thread to see how applications should look like.

I'd like to mention human's don't really have bright pink skin tones- maybe a brush of light pale brown with pink tones would be better to say? Just not peach pink. I'd also suggest writing a bit more on the about me section- just two more sentences. I do have to say I'm uncertain if you'll be able to keep up with roleplay from the looks of your Test- as there's issues with spelling and grammer. But I'll give you a chance to fix things up and I'll have another look when you're done.

Skullcatron

Villager
Hello- Going to suggest a few things. It'd help to read the application if the words aren't bolded and italicized. Can you fix that for me? Check the approved applications thread to see how applications should look like.

I'd like to mention human's don't really have bright pink skin tones- maybe a brush of light pale brown with pink tones would be better to say? Just not peach pink. I'd also suggest writing a bit more on the about me section- just two more sentences. I do have to say I'm uncertain if you'll be able to keep up with roleplay from the looks of your Test- as there's issues with spelling and grammer. But I'll give you a chance to fix things up and I'll have another look when you're done.
- Texts no longer bolded, and Italicized.

- Description of appearance changed to a 'Brush of pale brown, with tone of pink.'

- Fixed a few things on Main section.

- Slight improvement toward the Test [May need to look over it again later.]

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I did notice you may struggle with the english language- but I believe you can handle carefully writing your roleplay movements in-game. Enjoy your adventure~

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Skullcatron

Villager
I did notice you may struggle with the english language- but I believe you can handle carefully writing your roleplay movements in-game. Enjoy your adventure~

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
Thanks! I will try to behave, and enjoy the mesmerizing world of Altera!