Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I'm hoping to get it off steam. Never knew about this until a couple days ago when I saw the commercial...
I think you know what my reaction was

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Only the steam forums and its only a problem if your stupid enough to have same steam account and steam forum account password.

Hauntie

Loyal Servant of Altera
I picked my copy up at the midnight in my town....since i had a test in the a.m., i only put 2 hours in. From what I did do last night, the beginning of the game feels much more epic compared to oblivion. I am really enjoying the "you are what you play" concept they brought in!

First things first when class is over, join the Thieves Guild :D

An excellent game...my weekend is now booked solid :p

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Not sure what class/race to focus on, usually go for a boring human tank, but I do love bows and sneaking about :p

S

Stevey

I'm loving the sneaking and bow zooming mechanics at the moment. Stamina is working great too. I'm also very glad they took out stuff like acrobatics, it I disliked jumping and running all over the placing and actually 'lvling' it up.

I'm also very curious to see the magic system, I didn't like that about oblivion either :p

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I'm loving the sneaking and bow zooming mechanics at the moment. Stamina is working great too. I'm also very glad they took out stuff like acrobatics, it I disliked jumping and running all over the placing and actually 'lvling' it up.

I'm also very curious to see the magic system, I didn't like that about oblivion either :p
bow zooming? How do you do this?