Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim

Kaies

Grand Lizard
God this is awesome, its annoying though i cant open the menu when sprinting or i alt tab :(

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Menus are awful, sluggish mouse and just not intuitive enough. I have a feeling if I plugged my 360 controller in it'd improve instantly but I prefer playing with keyboard and mouse, I'm not an auto-aim fanatic.. derp.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'm not having any problems with the menus or my mouse :S Try changing your sensitivity half mad, its stupidly low at the start.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Yeah it's pretty much at minimum for some reason? I'm guessing the config fileswere messed up as my sound was very quiet too, had to edit them to boost volume.

Already 1 mod out for this :p

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Is it me or does voice audio seem quieter then the other audio?
from another site, this sorted mine, although all of my audio was quiet as I use a realtek audio which apparently has issues with Skyrim.

Go to your documents and then \My Games\Skyrim there is a file called SkyrimPrefs.
Inside it, scroll down to the very bottom and you'll find 2 lines:
[AudioMenu]
fAudioMasterVolume=1.000
Just change that 1.000 to a higher value, according to your listening needs (personally, i use 7.000)
I also altered some of the lines below that as even with the audio at max I was having to have my TV volume set on 30 to hear speech, normal gaming it's set on 9..

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Oh be warned there's two of these skyrimprefs files, one in your documents folder and one buried in the Steam folder, I edited both identically, not sure which one works.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Bought it tonight.

PS3, because my laptop would shit itself if I tried for PC version. I should have been in bed two hours ago.

High Elf, BATTLE MAGE BETCHES!

Fire + Fire Axe = Happy Squee!

BURN ALL OF THE THINGS!

The map is also pretty neat. :3 It feels like plastic. I want to roll on it. I also want to send Steel a pic of the disc, for that special thing he mentioned on my FB. :3

C

Cubey

Love the Skyrim, I try get used to RPG heh :)

my character is female Orc :)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Hahahahah tin made an entire section of the forums for this.
GODDAMNIT I WISH I WASNT POOR.
*grumbles about student loans*
i want this game.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I don't think you can really mess up Kaies and you have nobody to compete with as it's not a MMO so I say just enjoy it :)

I've based my first character on the profile I intend to write for my Altera character. Nord warrior, now I just need some nice two handed weapons and off I go! Not that I've managed to play at all so far, just been watching the baby and had the parents over.. for 4 hours.. who watched the bowling on TV.

:confused:

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
The game is good Legion but the PC version will only get better with mods and patching, maybe I've been unlucky but sound being quiet, crashing when leaving the starting area to Skyrim (reload and it works fine) and it feels like a console port, graphics should be much better as it looks like directX9.

Don't get me wrong I can see me playing this for 150 hours + and loving it, but I do feel that they let themselves down on the PC port.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
The most significant thing I have discovered is that when I start it up a parent calls me downstairs to do something.