Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slavers Inc.

Raith

Lord of Altera
character name: Lilith Walterius
current home: Grafjell
leader/slave/buyer: Slave

I am going to make this a bit of a challenge for you, if you are able to acquire her while there are at least two or three Acolytes or residents of the Grey Isle on, then you will have a new slave

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

I am going to make this a bit of a challenge for you, if you are able to acquire her while there are at least two or three Acolytes or residents of the Grey Isle on, then you will have a new slave
I think there were 3-4 on at different points when Erik was taken. :p Grey at one point. Vatticuss, Ailil, and Melosa.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
character name: Azure Cerridwen
current home: Alpen Rose (Under construction IRL and IC) and Zima'maloj
leader/slave/buyer: Whatever RP makes him
(You'll likely have to incapicatate him in some way as long as he's conscious he will fight, He's not a trained fighter so it wouldn't be hard but he does have a death before dishonor vibe going)

character name: Cyra'tina
current home: Homeless runs around the Crossroads for now
leader/slave/buyer: Slave, unless they sell slaves for lolipops or management in the Slaver industry is really bad

This isn't a please come get me as OOC I'd really rather neither of my characters get involved with slaving however I'm more of let RP go where it's goes naturally guy so if you guys are out to get more folks my chars aren't off limits.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
character name: Ashton Snow
current home: Sticks around the Crossroads at all times

(He will try to fight, So watch out for that)

Edit: Id like this to happen, Im more saying that it would be fun to get captured, Not a "Its fine if you try too" But I would more like to /be/ captured :p

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Hrngh, sorry if it's too late to reply XD

character name: Verona Wythalil
current home: Tambry
leader/slave/buyer: Buyer

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
the character I'm asking to be bought is also evil, and also an earthspawn ex-assassin.

we will see who has the last laugh >: )

*dramatic fiendish cackling*
That escalated quickly. *Scuttles back into secret dark lair, grumbling*

Last edited:

Landem

Lord of Altera
hey! sorry, we're a little tied up in RP at the moment, but as soon as things get moving again, we'll get back to work makin some shady deals!

Landem

Lord of Altera

character name: Azure Cerridwen
current home: Alpen Rose (Under construction IRL and IC) and Zima'maloj
leader/slave/buyer: Whatever RP makes him
(You'll likely have to incapicatate him in some way as long as he's conscious he will fight, He's not a trained fighter so it wouldn't be hard but he does have a death before dishonor vibe going)

character name: Cyra'tina
current home: Homeless runs around the Crossroads for now
leader/slave/buyer: Slave, unless they sell slaves for lolipops or management in the Slaver industry is really bad

This isn't a please come get me as OOC I'd really rather neither of my characters get involved with slaving however I'm more of let RP go where it's goes naturally guy so if you guys are out to get more folks my chars aren't off limits.
character name: Ashton Snow
current home: Sticks around the Crossroads at all times

(He will try to fight, So watch out for that)

Edit: Id like this to happen, Im more saying that it would be fun to get captured, Not a "Its fine if you try too" But I would more like to /be/ captured :p
Hrngh, sorry if it's too late to reply XD

character name: Verona Wythalil
current home: Tambry
leader/slave/buyer: Buyer
YES WE'RE ALIVE
sorry we've been inactive for so long- in fact we still kind of are, but things are back in motion!

@Squidziod dearest has made us a lovely google spreadsheet! it definitely will help us de-clutter and organise everything. {here}
We'll add everyone into this spreadsheet. For future reference, fill out your character's application on there!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
If you have previously given us information expressing interest in becoming involved, it may be necessary that you help us fill in information as we get the spreadsheet up to date. We may have already put some of your information in, just fill in what we haven't. Thanks!