Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slavers Inc.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
I'll just post this here, in case it ever happens.~

character name: Tajay Arjit
Race: Nakat, one of the Nakam.
current home: Riseport, however he travels a good amount. Can usually be found at crossroads.
leader/slave/buyer: Slave

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

current home: Riseport, however he travels a good amount. Can usually be found at crossroads.
Tajay nooooo- Niah's only got two semi-friends. And she ain't gun be friends with no slave. :p

Landem

Lord of Altera
Might want to put down Ashera escaped with the help of Athyl. @Tomato150
could you tell us when this happened- was it recent? sorry if i haven't updated it!

Oh also, @Tomato150 , you can re-capture her. If you find her.
i can do this, if you'd like~

EDIT: you and your character haven't been in the op for a while now. please check the post before asking something!

DOUBLE EDIT: updates!
character name: Ergon.
current home: Forests outside Crossroads.
leader/slave/buyer: Slave.
Eheheeh... This will be interesting.
this fella is a big guy isn't he? dunno if we'd approach a scary guy to enslave him!

character name: Tybalt Rhett Marr-Engem
current home: Azerport
Shall be very interesting~
i feel like this wouldn't end well. dunno why.

can manage, if you'd like o:

all added!

Last edited:

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Heh.. Here is my app. But ya gotta catch me first..

Character name: Marcus Attilus

Race: Human

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
By the way, I should note if you've intentions of taking Erik all you have to do is boop me. I log in him on occassion and mostly on request. So if you see me on Niah or Aracena, feel free to jab me and I"ll bring him on.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Character: Mira
Home: Thiil
Type: At the moment, Slave would be far more likely. However, I like things to happen through RP, so we'll see how the cookies crumble.

Landem

Lord of Altera
Heh.. Here is my app. But ya gotta catch me first..
Character name: Marcus Attilus
Character: Mira
Home: Thiil
Type: At the moment, Slave would be far more likely. However, I like things to happen through RP, so we'll see how the cookies crumble.
added!
we try to avoid places that are openly anti-slavery.
azerport is kinda, um, not a good place for slavers to go.
we've risked it a couple times, but as a general rule we're staying away!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Character name: Balatro DeCronus
current home: Various/ Scourge Dominantly
leader/slave/buyer: Buyer (In a way.)

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
If I haven't posted this already, all my char's are up for grabs if you can get them EXCEPT for those of the Ursae family and Epithet, because Eppy is a slaver. No real reason to make her a slave. Also not going to capture my own characters. That would be stupid.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
character name: Vantash Engem
current home: Grafjell

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 8.21.17 PM.png
-
the Moor rests peacefully in his home. he writes and he makes his toys, and such idle professions are rather undesirable. however, he remains in his unlocked home most all the day, and he would not be missed.

character name: Viktor Sylvain
current home: Crossroads

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 8.21.07 PM.png
-
He sits lonely in his room at the inn, making odd jobs to barely make by. he clings to his rusted treasures jealously, but they are not as valuable as he is.
a noble-born, who belongs to no ruling family. a sorrowlander with great education, who can read and write, and mathematically reason. a skilled man, who would not be missed.

character name: Sicari Pravus

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 8.20.58 PM.png
-
She drinks herself to oblivion. say, was she not someone who bought from us? no, not bought, she cheated us out of a slave, who escaped, and is now at large. it is clear this weak-willed earthspawn freed her. she has a debt to pay, and there are surely a few customers who may desire her... exotic touch. she has few friends, and will not be missed.

character name: "Caparii"

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 8.20.47 PM.png
-
He is wary, always wary. He would be good for physical labor, but he would also fight if given the chance. still, his lithe strength is something to be desired, and if we could hide his aggression, he would surely fetch a high price. he is hated, and distrusted, and he would not be missed.

OOC Notes: the above characters are largely inactive, and have been for a while. I find it hard to roleplay with them, as finding things that they can actually do is rather hard. they don't have a leadership role like Salheira or a long history like Serella. they're just... there.

Of course, being nobodies with rather distasteful personalities and few connections to other characters makes them most likely better targets than say, the other people on your list (specifically those nobles, and people being employed by nobles...) however, I wish to warn you:

- Vantash Engem does not have tattoos, because he is engem by birth. however, he is proud of his heritage, and there's an incredibly small possibility of his capture reaching the ears of the familial, freedom-loving engem, who are currently inactive, but are due to be revived. he's also not exactly valuable, I mean, he makes toys, for the love of Jishrim.

- Sicari Pravus is a high-ranking Blood Serpent. it is to my knowledge that the Blood Serpents had already broken out one of their own. just a wee warning there.

- the caparii is Veriseyar Sanghove, and a cursory look at his profile should explain very quickly the hazards of catching him: he's a violent killer who's clearly willing to wait years for the perfect moment to strike. if he ever gets out, his first act of freedom would most likely be to hunt down whoever captured him.

if any slaver is interested, PM me on the forums. I'll see if I can get that character online.
links to their profiles are in my signature.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Uhm, I'd like to revoke Chestnut as a slave if possible
Instead, I have an old returning character that you can capture!
character name: Andromeda
race: Earthspawn (Female)
@Kyle1322