Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slavers Inc.

Landem

Lord of Altera
yep, tom and i!
The early success of this surprises me. And if I had any money I would buy one.
well, you're welcome to wait- with this many slaves and so quickly, if people aren't interested in buying multiple, there should still be some around~!

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Lookin' for people to play Mankurts. Manservants with a torment-induced amnesia and full dependence on their masters. I'm planning to also train the mankurts to fight, creating bodyguards/housecarls/soldiers too.

Landem

Lord of Altera
we're looking to hold the first auction sometime in the next couple of weeks!
this week is back to school for @Tomato150 and i, so we won't be as active as we were, although you can find us on skype if u need to!

we don't necessarily need everybody for the auction, but if you'd like to come, catch up with us ic and we can sort out a time that suits the majority. if you still can't attend that, @Tomtomgags suggested a private purchase, which would also be fine!! we'd like to buy a place in tambry, to conduct our business~

@Arken @Firegirl @Sir Andrew Wallins @ForestRose @Tempy_ @The Courier and @Glados

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
character name: Maddison Harper
race: Silver Elf
current home: Tauredal, but hangs out around the Crossroads often
leader/slave/buyer: Slave

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
character name: Coaldust
race: Caparii
current home: Ideally, this fellow will be 'grandfathered' into Slavery.
leader/slave/buyer: Overlord Slave!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Character Name: Roran Campion
Race: Forest Elf
Current Home: The Road
Leader/Slave/Buyer: A leader preferably-