Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slavers Inc.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
.. Long story short, don't try to kidnap an Alchemist and a Crazy Jishrim lady.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
But anyways - Almost all the slave leaders are dead, all slaves that were in the cages have been set free. Lot's of fair and fun RP took place, which was nice. Whoo.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
thread updated! would someone who was there for the roleplay care to give everyone an idea of what happened?
Edit: I should read other pages before posting. What Ice said. All the slaves are nice and cozy in the Thiil inn, with two of the slavers dead.

Aldion

Lord of Altera
Aldion is going to go hide somewhere for a long time. NOT in the Dawnshard sewers though. That's not safe anymore.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
But anyways - Almost all the slave leaders are dead, all slaves that were in the cages have been set free. Lot's of fair and fun RP took place, which was nice. Whoo.
so you guys just let the slaves wander with no food or support or housing in the middle of port silver :( ?

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I'm surprised Thiil can support such a hefty populace with little repercussions economically or physically. Such as: disease or lack of food. Of course, I'm no expert on Thiil's financial standing nor the farmlands of which it has.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Take a look at the huge farm on the outskirts of the city. More than enough to feed 40 people. :p

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Thiil also has several trade agreements with several other cities, and are a self-sufficient village.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Well, we'd like to continue! hopefully we've learned from the mistakes made-
we'll find a place somewhere else- we'll just be moving on quicker than imagined! those left, anyway o:
I really, really hope you guys can continue! Every good business has a few snags, amirite?