Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slayers 2: Slay Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Jagster wanted fighters that enjoy killing poor innocent monsters, happy birthday. :p

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Ladies, Gentlemen and esteemed monsters of all types.
It's your favourite(I hope) mass murdering psychopathic monster slayer, here after not reporting in for a whiiiiiiile.

Just letting you gents know that the ceasefire with the Nakam has been officially "called off" as I fancy a bit of sport and a new fur cloak.
And on side note, I would to just give the friendly reminder that the Slayers are not controlled by any Alteran government and are completely separate from the House system this means that we are not allied or controlled by a house(Despite popular belief) or do not just recruit from one house.
This also means if you have a problem with our policies or methods of conduct, you go straight to me and not someone you think has control over me, because they don't. Capiche?

I take full responsibility for the actions of the Slayers as it wouldn't be fair for that blame to fall to anyone else, would it?

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Just letting you gents know that the ceasefire with the Nakam has been officially "called off" -snip-
Out of character wise, I think that it is Great! :D I love the guild in which you made Leo, it shall create great roleplay in my opinion. As it involves lots of different people, and question different monsters safety entirely. It shall cause great commotion, and arguements within roleplay. As well as gossip, and opinions. (As seen OOCly)

Though for my Roleplay Characters perspective (And many other characters perspective probably.) He shall despise it. And will think that there will be an eventually war... :p

Anyways. Just keep doing what your doing. You know, creating roleplay for others to join in, to gossip about ICly, and argue and fight about.

Its all awesome. I truly hope my character meets you eventually!

(I'm a Nakam kinda guy...woooo xD)

((I also hope this is not really Grave-Digging...I just had to post on this thread. Say my opinion :p)

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Jagster08 is currently taking a break from MC. I am his steward. By the way, if there are any active Slayers, please say hello.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
It is not like I really plan to do something. But I want a list. I am also against the persecution of Nakam and Syrien.

Status
Not open for further replies.