Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slayers 2: Slay Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Argh...Im just purely Tired.... This hurts my head... And yes, good publicity...but awkward publicity...
To Bed me thinks :I

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Remember... you know exactly what you are fighting, your character may make mistakes..
-_-
Could you read the rest of the post before making a quick answer next time?

However the fact that I personally know things about the Nakam or anyone for that matter, does not mean someone's Rp character does meaning that we have a legitimate Role-play reason to hunt you.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
No spoilers.
Just something I've been working on... when I should have actually been working...

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Just one question, you have mentioned witches before. Are you actually hunting witches or could one perhaps join your group?

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Let them, it will actually give them something productive to do for a change...

Machy234

Lord of Altera
MC Name: Machy234
RP Name:
Kenina.S.Incendiah
Race: Human
House: None ( Yet )
Reasons for joining: Sounds like a chance for some great rp, and it would be great to be in a fully functional group that's been going for ages.
Anything else you want to add: I may have posted alot on this thread before but that was my previous character ok?

Matto225

The White Mage
Valonyx, I have you down for the total spammage of multiple threads, mainly those of other orgaisations; all you seem to do on them is spam random stuff that vaugely relates to your Golden Crusade. Please leave this thread alone, unless you have something constructive to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.