Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slayers 2: Slay Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
And you moan at me for not understanding. :mad:
Right, Get out my Thread now! I had people like you here last time pointlessly spamming our beautiful thread with their 'Im Declareing War on you' and not being able to differ RP from OOC with their Messages! Now get out this thread before I get even madder! :mad:
*Dwarven Rage*

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I do love a bit of controversy however, it brings in the thread views.... *grin*

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Right, Get out my Thread now! I had people like you here last time pointlessly spamming our beautiful thread with their 'Im Declareing War on you' and not being able to differ RP from OOC with their Messages! Now get out this thread before I get even madder! :mad:
*Dwarven Rage*
You have 2 pages and then your and Leo's messages. Our thread had 15 pages of spam from people like (not including just simular to) you.
And if you'd care to read my last message, I'm leaving anyway.

Farewell and may no harm come to you, Leo on the other hand can come to a painless death. :p

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
You have 2 pages and then your message. Our thread had 15 pages of spam from people like (not including just simular to) you.
And if you'd care to read my last message, I'm leaving anyway.

Farewell and may no harm come to you, Leo on the other hand can come to a painless death. :p
...Have you not read our last thread? Or the bits I had to put up with on the Equilibrium Thread? This happens on loads of threads and you are the pointless, stupid stereotype who just decides to spam. If its on your thread and your doing it to someone else, Two Wrongs don't make a right. Now Goodbye!
*Dwarven Rage Escalation*

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
"You wage war on me, what you call a 'shade' and the merfolk?
You have made a grave mistake today Leo, but I respect you, and will not throw the first stone in this fight"

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Ah Jagster, making friends as ever I see xD you do seem to be cursed to attract the wrong sort of attention though.

On a side note... Get My Face Off That Poster. Not only am I not a slayer Im also according to Leo a traitor, he attacked me at my manor and I shot him off the top of the tree of life... I guess we do get along better than the avengers though xD

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Ah Jagster, making friends as ever I see xD you do seem to be cursed to attract the wrong sort of attention though.

On a side note... Get My Face Off That Poster. Not only am I not a slayer Im also according to Leo a traitor, he attacked me at my manor and I shot him off the top of the tree of life... I guess we do get along better than the avengers though xD
Traitor? what have you done again, percival?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
If you don't take the Nakam off of that list within 15 minutes a state of war will exist between us. :mad:
Desperate times call for desperate measures, and you do not want us on the opposite side to you. :cool:
Calm, lovely, I- for one- am interested to see how this may develop.

Though I must say I am rather disappointed. I wanted to join, but then I was alerted to the hostility against Nakam. Oh well.
My character might conceive the notion to try, I suppose...

Edit: Just caught up on the thread, I appear to be late to the party. Apologies!

Spark

Broken
(Ok. What you have to get through your skulls is that the list shown is an OFFICIAL list of monsters made by Fitz the lore master of the server, not the slayers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.