Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slayers 2: Slay Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
(Ok. What you have to get through your skulls is that the list shown is an OFFICIAL list of monsters made by Fitz the lore master of the server, not the slayers.)
^Therefore, any problems - message Fitz! Ask him why they are considered to be monsters/hated/victimized/whatever-you-want-to-call-it. Don't just rage at the creators of what will be a very interesting - and hopefully ongoing - RP.

OOC and RP are separate for a reason - the sooner we all accept that, the sooner we can all have some peace and quiet.

*The Ride of the Valkyries starts to play, and the Slayers zoom into the room wielding swords and maces*

...Well, you know what I mean.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
That's right, don't be angry at a group whose reason for being is to hunt down and slaughter your kind (and others)! Be angry at some other guy that simply put your kind on a list!

makes sense.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky

You're going to kill monsters such as michcat's character in rp.

michcat has every right to be angry toward you, in rp.

You keep trying to tell people to not be mad at you, stating ooc reasons. You're mixing ooc and rp, not me.

Sorry if you couldn't understand that.

Spark

Broken

You keep trying to tell people to not be mad at you, stating ooc reasons. You're mixing ooc and rp, not me.

This thread is OOC,
Your argument is invalid.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff

1. I'm not involved in the slayers AT ALL. And even if I was, my character would be doing the deed, not me.
2. In actual fact, my character still holds grudges against them for the previous atrocities, and thinks that Leo is a prejudiced, narcissistic psychopath. (love you Jagster :p) I love the idea of the Slayers OOC because it gives my character somebody to hate.
3. Sure, I'm not saying that peoples' characters can't be angry at all, however people are getting upset out of character - whilst they could be making the best of the many RPing oppurtunities this presents. That is the only problem here.
4. If people desperately don't want trouble for their characters, and wish to stay out of this RP, I'm sure that Jag won't mind them asking if they don't have to be involved - at least much anyway. Remember - your character will only die in this RP if you actually want them to.
5. Apology accepted. ;)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh dear, I really didn't mean to come off as offended and/or angry- Personally, I love the idea of the Slayers, albeit from an OOC perspective.

Perchance the Slayers themselves might construct their own list, dedicated to help others realize what is Holy and what should be eradicated?

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Perchance the Slayers themselves might construct their own list, dedicated to help others realize what is Holy and what should be eradicated?
What is Holy?
Do you think my character does this in service of some god?
We act by our own morals, What ultimately is good for the realm is what guides us.
However some are short-sighted in these matters..

Hilter

Legend of Altera
What is Leo's rp reason for wanting to eradicate religious fanatics? Fanatic atheism? (just a guess, don't get mad.)

Spark

Broken
Then make your own list without the Nakam or the Merfolk.
1. I am an enemy of this group in RP not a part of it.
2. They can be enemies with who they wish.
3. Stop OOC raging, your bunch of for the greater good bandits should actually do something before threatening one of the most powerful groups about.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
1. I am an enemy of this group in RP not a part of it.
2. They can be enemies with who they wish.
3. Stop OOC raging, your bunch of for the greater good bandits should actually do something before threatening one of the most powerful groups about.
I love numbered lists. :rolleyes:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
What is Holy?
Do you think my character does this in service of some god?
We act by our own morals, What ultimately is good for the realm is what guides us.
However some are short-sighted in these matters..
Right then, what threatens the realm and so and such...
I was merely suggesting and alternative, and my apologies if I offended you with my wordchoice.

Hope to see the Slayers in action soon, hopefully not against the Nakam.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Well we're gonna be having some set backs, as the guy helping me organise this just got unwhitelisted and forum banned.
So, we're gonna be picking up the pieces for a while.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Updated with Ranking system

I decided against going for a miltary ranking system.
As per se the Slayers are not an army, so a more unique ranking system would suit the group much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.