Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some changes in the new world. [Please read]

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
War wolf can I use the ruins of your airship as a house :3?

edit: also how long was the RP time between the first and second exodus? Because I've been having a hard time gauging how old Crayton is (right now he is immensely old for a human from what I gather).

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Funny because it's not becoming a ruin, wreck, or anything like that ;P

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
So no airships. What about he mind carts and tracks, will they be allowed?

(My 2 cents worth on airships. Not sure why airships of the type we have don't fit into the Medieval Fantasy theme. After all we have non human player races, magically enchanted equipment and undead mobs.)

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
So no airships. What about he mind carts and tracks, will they be allowed?

(My 2 cents worth on airships. Not sure why airships of the type we have don't fit into the Medieval Fantasy theme. After all we have non human player races, magically enchanted equipment and undead mobs.)
I've never seen them as technology either. After all, most of them are made from huge amounts of wood, iron and stone. About as magical as a ghast or a wither.

At least we can still have steam engines (furnace minecarts) and fireworks :)

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Exactly why it makes no sense to me.
But I wont complain about it. Would probably make things worse. :)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Question, what do the people do whose towns are not near water?

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Why go over the mountain when you could be going under it?

The Dwarves will benefit greatly from having travelers forced to journey through mountains and mountain passes more often.

And there are always roller-coasters rails-systems for traveling...

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I like the idea of redstone tramways created by dwarves, or greylings, or whatever.

On their page, remember how Greylings are good mechanics? I think we could do with a bit more Dwarven or Greyling mechanism coming into the server as replacement to this. Perhaps if it doesn't create any damage to life on Altera, nor does it prolong it, the gods would allow such a contraption to be made.