Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Wanderer

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Chamomile

Chamomile is a herbaceous, evergreen perennial with grey-green, feathery, apple-scented leaves. The flowers are cream-colored with conical, golden centers that bloom in late summer. It is found in sandy soils in grasslands and waste ground.

Planting
Double-flowered form is generally grown, being preferred for medicine. Fertile, moist soil and sun are necessary, and spacing should be a bit less than a foot.
Grown by division of runners. Seedlings produce a large number of single-flowered forms.

Harvest
Harvest flowers when fully open, in dry, sunny conditions, with no stem, throughout the summer.
Dry quickly, with good ventilation.
Harvest by hand, and then touch as little as possible.

Parts Used
Flowers

Dried
Essential oil

Uses

Flowers make a digestive, soothing, and sedative tea.
Helps prevent nightmares and and insomnia.
Suppresses nausea.
Treats

Urinary infections
Diaper rash
Toothaches
Earache

Neuralgia
"Physician plant"
Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and disinfectant.
The perennial version has anti-tumor properties.
Excess intake can weaken stomach muscles, or cause vomiting and vertigo.

Varieties
Perennial chamomile
Annual chamomile - Shares cosmetic and medicinal properties with the perennial version.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Eeeeeee, two plants on the list! ... Oh and also, because if you hadn't figured it out already, well, it's time.

+It has become increasingly obvious that Somnastra Elenthalion-Arretez and Dayter Arretez are expecting their first child.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Minor updates to relations.

Personal requirements for bumping plants up:
  • Grow the plant
  • Use it quite a number of times

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Eeeeeee, two plants on the list! ... Oh and also, because if you hadn't figured it out already, well, it's time.

+It has become increasingly obvious that Somnastra Elenthalion-Arretez and Dayter Arretez are expecting their first child.
I do take overwhelming pride in being the first to ooc find out and ic find out without even being told.....in fact..... I knew ICly before Som and Dayter did ;)

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
..You weren't the first to find out OOC.~

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
...Som was hinting at it for a long time. I think I keyed into it pretty early. I don't remember being told~

I then kept telling her "This isn't subtle at all!"

:D

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
...Som was hinting at it for a long time. I think I keyed into it pretty early. I don't remember being told~

I then kept telling her "This isn't subtle at all!"

:D
I remember that Skype conversation. "Wait. Is Som ... pregnant? THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW"