Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sorrowlands returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It's about time.

Anyway, this was a decision long overdue. Having a peaceful resource world seems quite pointless with Mychunk available (and there's always the hollows), but don't take that as everyone will be forced to PVP. Mychunk doesn't allow PVP inside claimed chunks, so it would be possible for friends to claim heaps of plots together and build/mine peacefully.

That and there will be more than one safe area. Like mini towns.

Now for the fun part, the rules.

Rules:
  • No using any bugs or glitches to steal or otherwise gain something that you couldn't gain legitimately.
  • If it's not claimed, don't complain if it gets griefed/stolen
  • No 1 block towers
  • No TNT or Lava (... above ground)
Not sure if that is a complete list of rules, might be adding or removing or describing them better.

Anyway, the Southern Wilds and Eastern Frontier will be removed in two weeks. The Sorrows might be coming before they're removed, or after. That's still under consideration.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I am so happy about this! But how do you claim joint land with mychunck?
Joint land? Well depending on the rank players should be able to claim 2+ chunks (might change that to a higher number) and I'm pretty sure they can be claimed next to each other :D.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
I am so happy about this! But how do you claim joint land with mychunck?
You can add people to your claimed chunks. Place a sign with [Allow*] on the first line and the player's name on the second and they will be added to all your chunks

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
*rubs hands*
Ohhh... this will be fun...
*enables Lightning brush*
*patrols the PvP line, shooting everyone stopping for more than a second near the PvP line, laughing maniacally*

matyio

The original mute
The main problem with the last pvp line was that it was too small and didnt allow anyone to sneak out of the area. However if the area is expanded and the places you can go increased then that would benefit this greatly.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Maybe we can involve a little RP into it... Like the starting area could be owned by the crown and all those who kill someone within that area will be prosecuted by the crown, and every different town-type manor area can have its own prosecution laws.

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yeah it's something I'm still trying to consider what to do D|.. could just have a 500 block safe zone, that way it'd be easier to avoid pvpers xD
Now I have to go all ninja when I go to get ores :I, cause I don't wanna die >.>

matyio

The original mute
im fine with it as long as the none pvp zone is the size of a msall town, and has no walls (therefore no chance to be camped) heck, if it was in a plains biome with a village in it that'd be great.

matyio

The original mute
a BIG desert with just one village as the spawn, and the underground full of caves, that would be the most epic place ever. Or maybe a swamp with a village, that would be amazing too.
plains or desrt would be best for the reasons im thinking. 1, wide open space to see anyone who might be stalking you, 2, ability touse that to avoid them.

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Aha! You said no TNT or lava above ground!
That means we can still make land-mines and pits of lava to fall into, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.