Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spirit Animals

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Every single being on Altera is said to be linked to a spiritual animal. The animal species is not unique to them but each spirit has its own personality. It is unsure where these spirits are derived from but many people have used them in the past for combat and friendship. This guide does not contain to how summon and communicate with your spirit animal, however it does include the different types of animal and how they match a persons personality.

Dog - Loyal and trustworthy, those with dog spirits value companionship and teamwork. They will do anything for their friends and prefer the company of others. Dogs are generally honest and good natured people.

Cat - Fickle and relaxed, those with cat spirits value rest and the finer things in life. They swing away from fighting but are decent brawlers and will protect themselves when angered. Cats are generally stubborn and calm.

Mouse - Quiet and reserved, those with mouse spirits value peace and avoiding violence. They prefer to live without strife and will often flee when faced with adversity. Mice are generally shy and withdrawn.

Lizard - Hardy and Lax, those with lizard spirits can take lots of punishment and adveristy without complaint. They are at their best in extreme environments and can get annoyed with those who complain often. Lizards are generally tough and unfazed by their surroundings.

Owl - Wise and modest, those with owl spirits excel at mental tasks and often take up roles of teaching. They love to help those in need and will pass on information if asked. Owls are generally knowledgeable and kind.

Snake - Stealthy and opportunistic, those with snake spirits prefer to stay out of sight, until the moment arrives. They often come from behind during combat and are very self-preserved. Snakes are generally tactical and crafty.

Fish - Single-minded and determined, those with snake spirits choose a goal and stick to it. They often ignore peoples advice and never give up, even if the odds are against them. Fish are generally commited and reckless.

Fox - Intelligent and cautious, those with fox spirits often have a broadened knowledge and use the initiative when face with tasks. They usualy scavenge from waste and use what they need and nothing more. Foxes are generally quick-witted and use their surroundings to their advantage.

Parrot - Jolly and talkative, those with parrot spirits are often very bouncy, chatty people. They are often found at the centre of parties of conversations, telling jokes and having a good time. Parrots are generally happy and communicative.

Elephant - Boistrous and forgetful, those with elephant spirits are often clumsy and gullible. They are hard working and always try to help others, even if it ends up hindering their friends. Elephants are generally apologetic and worried.

Dragon - Regal and Majestic, those with dragon spirits are often fiery and vain. They are quick to temper and take a lot of pride in their usually spotless appearance. Dragons are generally self-centered and vain.

Swan - Gracious and flowing, those with swan spirits are very slow yet have a great attention to detail. They take pride in appearance and value grace and beauty. Swans are generally graceful and beautiful in appearance.

Monkey - Ambitious and childish, those with monkey spirits love pranks and having fun, usually at someone elses expense. They can be immature and cruel, but do have a sense of regret and will help those they have dragged down. Monkeys are generally rude and regretful.

Shadow - I have only seen this spirit once, accompanying a lady adorned in black and purple I met in the nether. The spirit ended up attacking me and as a result I ended up in a coma for 8 weeks. Shadows spirits are made when good animal spirits are contaminated by evil once it has filled its partner.

I will add more to this guide as I encounter them around Altera, there are many more out there, I just haven't met them!

Do not be insulted by the traits you spirit animal has. There have been anomolies among animal spirits and all spirits have good and bad points.

If you wish to find out what your spirit animal is, please come find me, and I will attempt to identify your animal. (Note: My RP character is one of the only on Altera who has the gift to be able to identify and communicate with peoples animal spirits)

Once a partner has successfully discovered their spirit animal, they have improved abilities to see and communicate with their spirit animal. Some with great ties of friendship can even call theirs into battle, although this hasnt been seen for many years.

Once I have discovered a persons spirit animal, I will list them here.

List of Partners and Spirit Animals:

Itzzaboy: Fox
Queen Grief: Shadow [spelling fixed by QB]
Bewpy: Monkey
Jake-the-slayer: Snake
Justshadow: Lizard
Thecastellan: Dog
Shadowsmalls: Snake (Darkened)
Zancelmer: Dog
Darko: Sheep
Cubeydoom: Swan (Darkened)
James: Parrot
Matyio: Dragon
Mrbubbles: Lizard
Frankie: Cat
Cfdj: Unknown
Alailanible: Swan
Tantara: Lizard (Unsure)
Karasu: Owl
Atkrye: Unknown
Kaies: Dog

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I take it you mean R.P characters, not the real people, You could use the northern lights/golden compass (if your american) deamon calculator (not sure where it is, but it exists)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Yes I mean RP characters :D its a roleplay thing.

Not sure what your talking about with golden compasses though.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I dont pick it... I see it...

(To answer your question, I choose the animal based on your roleplay characters personality.)

I have a roleplay event in mind in the future where spirit animals will become important. ;)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You are correct, Queen Greif carries a Shadow.

*focuses on bewpy*

I see a monkey perched on your shoulder, he is waving at me.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
about the demon thing, in the dark materials series (norther lights/golden compass, subtle knife and amber spyglass by Philip Pallman (theres also a rubish movie)) people have siprit animal things called dæmons, as a child they change but as an adult thier fixed, if you search it the 4th or 5th one downs the best. It could also cause problems, for instance a person with a fish would half to stay near water (or at least carry a bucket.)