Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spirit Animals

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
about the demon thing, in the dark materials series (norther lights/golden compass, subtle knife and amber spyglass by Philip Pallman (theres also a rubish movie)) people have siprit animal things called dæmons, as a child they change but as an adult thier fixed, if you search it the 4th or 5th one downs the best. It could also cause problems, for instance a person with a fish would half to stay near water (or at least carry a bucket.)
Interesting, I may have to read up on this.

Although I assure you, there are no real restraints with these spirit animals.

A statistic for you, 54% of Alterans first meet their spirit animal before the age of 8.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
So, these are physical animals? So it wouldn't be like the patronus's (patroni?) from Harry Potter?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
So, these are physical animals? So it wouldn't be like the patronus's (patroni?) from Harry Potter?
They can be summoned into a physical form, but mostly they are seen in a spiritual form.

And yes, I guess they are a little similar to Patroni.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Accordingto your test my characters animal a lizard and on the online one its a dolphin.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm pretty sure Blue has a fish. Fits her perfectly. :confused:

(There's a typo on the fish one, you put snake instead of fish)

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Spirt animals could be a major thing if this takes off. (I recon everyone who's see the movie and read the books agrees.)

Darko

Lord of Altera
I'd love to know mine. But I think I know it: Fish. My character is obsessed with killing his mother, and has been for 13 years. He's also a little insane.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
@cjfd: It isnt a test, its a guide once you have learnt what your spirit animal is.
@jake-the-slayer: It isnt very clear, but that is definatly a snake coiled around your arm.
@justshadow: It is quite amusing, there is a lizard perched on your head.
@thecastellan: A dog, clear as day, is sitting by your side.
@shadowsmalls: It is a snake, but darkness has started to contaminate it... :(
@zancelmer: You also appear to have a dog.
@darko: Oh my, a sheep? I have never seen a sheep animal spirit before, I hope you dont mind me following you around to find out its personality traits do you?

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
hmmm i wonder what mine is? IF i should guess it i would clearly say dog..
just ask my friends from my earlyr home :confused:

matyio

The original mute
considering my rp character is a trnas dimensional being (basically he's seen millions of different versions of altera) lets see what you think mine is, if indeed i have one at all, originaly not being from altera at all. ;)