Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Wars Fan Fiction Roleplay Thread!

snipero1

Lord of Altera
(JAWAS NOOOOOOOO!) The plan goes ahead quite well, especially the negotiation.... he even managed to get supplies and free food! Although he feels a pang of regret at leaving the Ares he tells himself that Jabba will be better for him.

snipero1

Lord of Altera
(It's fine) Jabba: Goik Fandersom scummie gamm!
The translator shouts: Gammoreans! And that new mandalorian! Come over here we have a test for new arrivals! Oh, and terminal force is authorised!
Two gammoreans come over and are instantly dropped into a fighting pit, one armed with a heavy laser and another armed with a pistol and axe. (If anyone sees chaoticdog tell him we need him for a moment, after all his char is working for jabba now)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Grazing over the list of ships in his now frightfully sized, for its age, fleet, Odylion finaly decides that it is time to return home. Getting on the fleet comm, Odylion begins a message to his various ships. "Attention fleet. We are to make a hyperspace jump to Taris in seven standard hours. The already miniscule Imperial defense force has pulled out to assist in some project towards the core. I intend to destroy their single defensive station and push them off Taris. Begin preparations immediately!"

spagbog

Lord of Altera
(Im afraid that I'm going to have to pull out of this Roleplay. Lotan can still be there, but I won't be playing him.)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*A lone space station floats around Taris, not their previously, it is shown as being alive and active, though they seem neutral to all*

(No necro, just gonna bring this alive)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Chuckling, Odylion sips on his Tarisian Ale while whatching the salvage ships shuffle through the wrecks. The battle was easy, the miniscule defense force was crushed. But he is soon cut off by a screech from the comm unit. Looking at the screen, his grin transfigured into a shocked pale face. "Somone call that Republic admiral, Girav or whatever his name is... They just destroyed...Alderaan."

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*Alarms blare from the space statatio, not heard in space, duh, The acting Commander sends out a message to any ship in this sector* "Hello! This is Commander Syria of the Aetherium! Anyone who hears this please respond!"

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Shaking his head, Odylion hears the transmission and returns his trained smirk. Turnin on the comm signal; "Greetings, Syria! I am Captain Odylion; ex Imperial pirate commander that is interdicting this fine planet beneath us. What seems to be the problem? Follow up, how much shall you pay to have it fixed?"

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
"Pay? I think that the problem of fixing planets is beyond your skills Captain! Alderaan just went dark, and we are calling as many forces as we can to Aethrium.. This is a nightmare... Please come to the Aetherium with all haste Captain! We intend to Jump soon!" *Ends the transmission, and looks up from his console of the bridge, Taris beneath him, walks away from the unique looking console and heads to his Quarters, resting until the Captain arrives or doesn't arrive* (Sleepy Jstar)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Turning off the comm, he moves on to his fleets channel. "Men, there are number of ships preparing to jump out of system in response to the Alderaan incident. Now, lets have some fun, shall we? You all know what to do. Try and keep the casulties low, I want to make a firm profit on this."

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Flitt had decided that just about everyone he trusted he hates. Especially Oddy. whne he reached tantooine he instead went to anchorhead, recruited a crew a stole a small, but heavily armed vessel. now calling himself captain, he hears a broadcast from Syria. "Commander? This is Captain Flitt, of the Clison, do you need me and my crew as well?"

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*Wakes up, and heads to the comm room, presses a button, sending a broadcast to all units in the system* "The Aetherium will jump soon, I hope you will all show up..."

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Not long after finishing said sentence, the Aetherium and her followers are brought under fire by StarVipers and TIE Figters, not to mention various other pirate craft, including the Ares. Dun dun duuuuun!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
"Dam-" *The comm is cut off, the stations huge cannons quickly fire back*

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Using similar and overwhelming surround-and-flank tactics that they used on the Imperial defense forces, they make short work of the many civilian crafts. On the comm, "I am giving you one chance to sure for all your ships, crew, and the station to me. First and last chance, suggest you take it."

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*In the blink of an eye, the Aetherium, along with all the ships docked at it or fighting for it, make the jump for Alderaan*