Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Story of Roniin Laclain [ Accepted - Niek]

NekoJordan

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
NekoJordan
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
North America USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming/Powergaming is in short controlling something that is originally out of your control in a roleplay. For example one player goes *Jared stands in front of Nathan ready to fight* then another person would go *Jared attacks Nathan as Nathan dodges and returns an attack* in the other persons case he/she was metagaming due to controlling Jared to attack when the other player did not wish to attack at the time.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
You do not! Ojnly mods that you give permission for are allowed.
7. Tell us about yourself!
Well I love playing video games aside from minecraft, I'm a crazy anime loving otaku as well. Also I do youtube! aside from minecraft videos of course. I recently got partnered with a company on my channel. Also I would love to do a series on here.
8. Do you have any examples of your work?
A piece from my indie tokusatsu series, Spirit Ronin Kyuubei
GAGOZE: “Darn it! I was too late!”
CHERI: “Jayden? What are you doing here?”
JAYDEN: “What? Don’t tell me you forgot already Cheri? I’m here to take this thing out!”
CHERI: “Take it out? Wait you mean-”
GAGOZE: “Like I would let you even try!”
(The Gagoze fires at Jayden as the shots make contact a big explosion is created.)
CHERI: “Jayden!”
(The explosion begins to be sucked into a vortex as it soon disperses leaving Jayden unharmed with a weird belt on.)
ALYSSA: “What in the world?”
CHERI: “So I was right. He really is a hero.”
JAYDEN: “Alright Kit! Let’s do this!”
(Jayden pulls out a flash drive looking device. Jayden presses the button)
SOUL DRIVE: “Kitsune!”
(Jayden does a pose as he inserts the drive into the belt)
SOUL DRIVE: “Soul Charged! Show us what you got! Show us what you got!”
JAYDEN: “Invocation!”
(Jayden presses a button on top and holds his arms out as if embracing(?) as bit’s of armor form around him fall into place.)
SOUL DRIVE: “Kitsune Drive! Master of Fire! The one with many tails!”
(As the armor fully manifests a heat wave is emitted from Jayden and is felt all the way to Cheri and Alyssa.)
JAYDEN: “Well then Cheri I guess it’s time to come out with it. Yes my family my, step family are descendants of the man who tamed the fox, and through the years we have made many contracts with all kinds of yokai. Some different from past lives. When the time came for a new Ronin to be chosen, the fox chose me. I am Jayden Katsukawa and I am Spirit Ronin Kyuubei!”
CHERI: “Well I kinda figured” *small giggle*
JAYDEN: “Now then..”
(Jayden gets into his fighting stance as the Gagoze prepares himself.)
JAYDEN: “Let’s kick it into spirit drive!”
9. Did anyone refer you?
IRL Name: Apryl
IGN: Spooksy_

Character Name:
Roniin Laclain
Character Age:
Character Race:
Silver Elf
Appearance:
Long Brown Hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, lightly pale skin color, Simple medieval style clothing, top, pants, leather sash, belt, leather boots, leather gloves(for work) silver bracelet on left wrist. He's average height(for a silver elf) average build(again for a silver elf)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I tried my best to describe it.

Written Test!

Roniin walked down the stairs of his home into the main kitchen area as he put together a small breakfast. As he finished making his food he sat at the table to eat. Time passes as he finishes hisfood and prepares to open up the Rosebud Tavern. He walks to his room and pulls out his everyday clothes to put on. He gets dressed and heads back down to the kitchen and walks through a door to the bar in the tavern. He walks to a closet behind the bar and takes out a rag and a wooden bucket. "Time to get started." He fills the bucket up with water then heads out from behind the bar and begins to wash the tables. As he finishes washing the last table he cleans off the bar and some of the glasses. As a final touch he lit the candles and brought the sign outside to note that he is open for business. "Come one! Come all! The Rosebud Tavern is open for business!" Roniin called out to the people in the town. Time passes as people begin to gather inside the tavern, some regulars, some first timers. Roniin had about 2 female employees as well as 2 male employees. He had 1 of each gender behind the bar with him and the other two out and giving orders. One of the girls walked up to the bar as she leaned back to relax after getting all her orders handed out "Phew! This job is really hard." The girl said "Don't worry Belair, you'll get used to it" the one male behind the bar said "I remember when you first started here Garo!" said one of the regular costumers. "Oh shush Elbaar drink your ale!" Garo said jokingly as Elbaar laughed and continued to drink "One Vodka Ale mixture please!" said one of the customers at a table "Coming right up!" said the female behind the bar. She fixed up the drink in a matter of seconds as she poured it in the cup and handed it to Belair "Bring this to the gentleman please hun" She said "Alright Lilac. Vodka Ale Mixture coming right up!" Belair said as she brought the man his drink. Time went on and people partied. Soon the tavern was empty for the night as Belair, Lilac, Garo and Luhair began to finish cleaning up. "Great work today you guys. I'll see you tomorrow." Roniin said "Have a nice night Roniin!" Lilac replied "Have a nice night!" Garo added. Another day has passed. We move to the next day with confidence by our side.

Last edited:

NekoJordan

Villager
I also do youtube and if I am accepted I would love to do a series on the server for my channel. If thats ok.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Greetings!

So a couple issues the application, so it'll need some tweaks and edits. I'd recommend taking another look at Silver Elven lore, as they don't really have white hair, grey skin, or purple eyes. Additionally, the written test needs to be 400 words and yours is a bit short.

Once you edit your character and lengthen the test, I'll give it another look. Just reply to let me know you've made the edits.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Keep in mind that such things are uncommon, but not unheard of. Since it's a naturally occurring mutation, it's fine. But it's not exactly something you see every day.

NekoJordan

Villager
Also is it ok if I do a series on this server? I do youtube but I'm not that big yet but I hope to be. I hope its ok to do a series on the server. The series title was gonna be Minecraft Altara Tales