Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sudalite's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Sudalite

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Sudalite
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
How I would describe metagaming is telling the location or information in RP that the other character has not learned in RP yet to an advantage, or using knowlage that you character hasn't learned, in an OOC chat. Powergaming to me is forcing an action upon another player, and giving yourself an advantage in an RP that way.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus
8. Tell us about yourself!
I like roleplay (obviously), in games centered around it, or in a server. I like to draw and play my flute. I have 7 cats.... yes, 7, And 2 dogs. I do like to sing, but never in front of anyone. I also love to color, and listen to music.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I don't have anything to show.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I Googled for RP servers.

=================================================================
Character Name:
Astoria Stride

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
(Hair color is black, eyes are green, skin in tan/sun kissed. Clothing is brown and off-white, with a green cape on the back with brown gloves and shoes, and navy pants, with a green flower crown.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I don't have one.

Written Test!
I grew up in the woods with my mother and father, who were both elves. My mother was named Irene, and she had long, wavy dark brown hair and dark green eyes. My father was named Eric, and he had short black hair and brown eyes. We lived a simple life out there, and all was well until I turned 13, when my father went out to get supplies and never came back. After months of searching, we had assumed the worst. After my father disappeared, my mother took care of me, and I helped hunt and gather resources with her for years, up until I was 19. Until one day, my mother fell ill. I took care of her the best I could for a few months until one day, she passed away. I had decided to stay at our home and live on my own, for about two years things seemed to be turning around, and I had made money by selling wood and other resources. I wasn't making enough money out there, and I had been alone for far too long. So I decided to venture out and find people to talk to, and another, better way to make money. So I set off with only belongings I truly needed, but not much. I simply chose a direction and walked. I had come across a few villages and small towns, and went to see if I could make a living in one. They all either weren't paying enough at the jobs they offered, or I didn't feel happy there. The first town I had came across was very small, but I guessed I could still make some money and have a good life there. The jobs payed okay, but the town was run down and filled with rude and terrible people. I didn't want to be unhappy the rest of my life, so I went in another direction, hoping to find a better town. The second town I came across was just... horrible. I didn't think i'd find a town like this one, it was barley holding itself together, and only a few people lived there, there weren't even any openings for jobs. So I set off again. The third town... was amazing, to say the least. It was huge, and beautiful! The jobs payed quite well, and the people were nice. There was one thing I noticed, though. I didn't see any other elves. I was confused, and decided to talk to one of the townspeople about it. They said... horrible things about elves and how they were so glad none were allowed in the city. My long hair and flower crown were covering my ears at the time, and I agreed, just to not start any trouble, and left as soon as possible, hoping no one would notice what I was. So, once again, I set off, hoping to find somewhere to really, start my life.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over before we continue
-Your test is short 172/400 words
-I'd like you to expand on metagaming definition

Sudalite

Villager
I've attempted to fix my mistakes. I'll wait as long as needed for you to check it over again, thanks!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Test is still short 231/400

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Perhaps add in more details or speech or something of the sort.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.