Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Summoning of Skraag

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Dum'ni Plug, Skraag's Chosen

-Public or Private: Private - Public

-Temples or Shrines Involved: Oratory of Skraag, located in the Sorrows.(Dummy's Chunk)
2014-03-19_16.35.51.png
2014-03-19_16.36.04.png
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners? Owned

Note: This is not private, however it is not officially announced. If you find out about it somehow, you are welcome to join. You might be killed though.

Date/Time: March 20th, 2014. 8 PM EST.

Other participants: - Characters of: @Quietisnex @EvilTito @ironassassin @Sybbyl , Alt characters of: @Scardrac @IceandFire @Somnastra @Tybalt and possibly more.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
"Participants" being a word used for ooc volunteers to be icly kidnapped and sacrificed~ :heart:

At least @IceandFire and I :D

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I like how Dummy's sig says he's open to PvP anywhere, anywhen. It contrasts nicely with his Sorrows chunks, which have PvP disabled.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
This can only end well~

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Ahwait- Your event conflicts with the earlier posted one, a summoning of Valor. Perhaps you could speak with @Archaeus Fronte ? Only one of these events per day can be run :)

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
This looks dreadfully fun. Time to invest all possible resources in to my own shrine, however. I will be... monitoring this... thread. ;)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I may be a teensy bit late to this, I have play rehearsal until around 8:30 :(

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I love how this appeals to Violet's secret mind. No one knows what really goes through her head :heart: