Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Summoning of Skraag

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
@Michcat if I am late, would it be safe to assume that the APS courier has been sacrificed? I'm going to try my best, still in rehearsal :(

Bitwry

I think I might like it here
*Needs sleep*
*Curses previous all-nighters*
*At least won't die :heart:*
Hope it goes well + have fun! :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
wait... You can summon gods now? wasn't that the whole thing why my event was canceled till further notice in the first place? Please don't react to my comment by leaving more replies, just someone clarify this to me in a private convo. I"m a bit confused :/

I hope the event went well dummy :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
wait... You can summon gods now? wasn't that the whole thing why my event was canceled till further notice in the first place? Please don't react to my comment by leaving more replies, just someone clarify this to me in a private convo. I"m a bit confused :/

I hope the event went well dummy :)

Kindly read this entire forum section. It should explain everything. Your event, again, had absolutely no communication of the lore team or the working behind this campaign (Plans have been set since December-January. Months, now.)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
*runs to Athryl, with the new edition of the Gazette coming sooooon*