Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Summoning of Skraag

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Heheh, Tybalt may not be able to make it to the Event on time. So he is saying that if he doesn't make it, I should go ahead and sacrifice his character as if he was present.

Bitwry

I think I might like it here
Heheh, Tybalt may not be able to make it to the Event on time. So he is saying that if he doesn't make it, I should go ahead and sacrifice his character as if he was present.
Ahhh, I see ^^ Apologies, his quoting of my post confused me somewhat

Bitwry

As the shadows fall, undead rise from untold dark recesses, emerging out onto the land above. The beacons glow draws them, a feeling in the air that can almost be physically felt.

And, from afar, the Servant of Kilrox watches. And oh does he smile...

(Hope you don't mind this Dummy, trying to find a reason to be there! ^^)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Hmm, hmm. I don't mind. But you must find out about the summoning from an RP with some other character that knows about it or has reasonable suspicions that something is going on.

Bitwry

Hmm, hmm. I don't mind. But you must find out about the summoning from an RP with some other character that knows about it or has reasonable suspicions that something is going on.
Don't worry, wasn't just gonna run in, throw my hands in the air and scream "Called it!".

This is however, me attempting to find likely people and failing xD