Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tdfootball6 - Application [Approved - Sally]

Tdfootball6

Villager
About you

Well, meet Tristin. Male fourteen year old freshmen in High School. I enjoy playing minecraft on my spare time and have owned it since early Alpha. My favorite sport is soccer, I play the position goalie and plan to try out for the JV (Junior Varsity) soccer team once they come up this november and hope to make it. I'm very friendly and social and i'd be happy to talk more about myself, but I think this is good for now.

What is your minecraft username: tdfootball6

How old are you?: Fourteen

Where are you?: United States California

Have you read our guides yet?: Yes, and I've asked others to confirm questions about them.

Introduce yourself!: I'm Tristin you can call me Leric I don't mind which one. I'm currently going to High School for my first year as a freshmen and am currently doing very well grade wise even though freshmen year is supposed to be easy for newcomers. My position in soccer is goalie, that position is honestly all I play and is what I'm talented at. I play many games as long as they're on Xbox because my computer is a mac, and of course like many apple products is far too expensive for it's worth. Aside from that I spend the rest of my time hanging out with friends, conditioning for soccer and getting as much sleep in as I can.

Got any examples of your work? I enjoy writing and currently for my english class I'm in the midst of writing a 30,000 word novel due at the end of november. I would share it but I prefer to keep it to myself until it's finished. Yeah, and I suck at building so that's a no go.

About your character

Name: Leric Tresery

Race: Human

Appearance: Around 6'2 in height. Skin

The Test: Far to the southwest of the ports deep within a forest a tall man had himself sat upon a branch with his back on the trunk of a tree. As he awoke he turned his head towards the left and saw the rays of light coming just over the ocean. Clearing away his drowsiness he surveyed the surroundings below him, looking for any nearby danger. Many trees surrounded his area, dew upon it's leaves glistening from the sunlight and directly below him a trail of insects moved up and down from a fallen fruit and back to it's nesting area. As the area seemed to be clear he spotted a wicked looking beast droning and standing under a tree in front of him, covering itself from the oncoming sunlight. Laying upon the mans lap rest a crudely fashioned bow with arrows that looked like rocks attacked to sticks, picking up the bow and bundle of arrows he slowly eased himself down from the tree, climbing down instead of risking stepping off and letting the beast hear him. As his feet touched the small ground he lifted up the bow, nocked it with an arrow and took aim. Even for a bow so crudely made, the mans aim was true and struck the beast in the side of the head less than a moment after he released the string and heard the twang of the tension releasing. But the beast seemed to remain unfazed by the arrow that should've just killed it, instead it slowly turned and approached him. Getting closer the beast suddenly stopped just under where the shadow met the light, unable to go any further due to the powerful sun rays that would've burned it alive. Smirking the man decided not to waste anymore arrows and slung the bow around his shoulder and slowly moved off towards the ocean and into the more direct sunlight where no shade was near that a monster could be lurking within. As he reached the water the man kneeled down and set down all of his belongings that consisted of his bow and arrows, dyed dark brown leather that seemed to be made of a some-what capable craftsmen and a small pack. Inside the pack the name 'Leric' was written into the leather it was made of, and at the bottom it contained some odds and ends collected from his long travels and a few days worth of rations. After taking stock and eating his morning meal he put his gloves on, pack rested on his back and bow slung over his shoulders with a few arrows in a small leather quiver belted on his side. After setting himself up for travel, he moved off again north east in the direction of the ports so he could get himself back to the cities.

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Resource pack
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.