Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Alteran League of Bounty Hunters

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
If they aim to kill the majority of the high ranking members of a whole alliance, are you telling me no one that follows them should act upon it?

matyio

The original mute
If they aim to kill the majority of the high ranking members of a whole alliance, are you telling me no one that follows them should act upon it?
They are trying to kill an organisation, generally, it is a bad idea to ally yourself with an organisation which wishes to apprehend "monsters" as that term is open to very wide interpretation.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
We don't want war, us monsters. We want to continue living as we have been for quite some time. But they declared war on the monsters. If there is an attack from the true monsters being chased and hunted? It would only be a retaliation.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
  1. I don't want war either, I just want to kill Jag, and anyone that wishes to step up in front of him, or take his place.
  2. He needs to stop his Crusade, or he, his town, and town members will die.
  3. I'm not declaring war on Stormhold, but I would like that they stay out of this.
My 3 cents.

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
We dont want all monsters dead.. were just out to kill all DANGEROUS monsters were doing you people a favor.. anyone who wishes to disagree will be either jailed killed or thrown down a hole into roopot's sewage tank

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
So basically all the evidence is that I am a part of an organisation that you dont like...

Perhaps you should try negotiating before using violence.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Name (Roleplay): Sygdrid Icecloak
MC Username: hshotwell
Reason for joining: Fight good, vant pay, never bandit.
Do you work well in a team?: jes
By signing this document you hereby agree that The ALoBH is not held accountable for any injuries, loss of equipment or death that you may encounter while working for us, please sign here: Sygdrid Icecloak

(ooc)
I would love to be a bounty hunter, I have been playing on some pvp servers and want to put my new skills to use. Just for warning, sygdrid doesn't speak very clearly (w and y are replaced with v and j) or much at all.
Also, taking on the slayers is a HUGE first mission! but I would like to help with it :)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Okay, all those who wish to take this mission must state so in the next 24 hours, at which time it will be closed and given to those who posted. Any reward will be split between you evenly

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
I will fight in this mission, but gratitude and 50 radians is not much for such a high task, just saying. I will fight anyway though.

jshot

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name (Roleplay): Barin Thundershield
MC Username: Jimmyshotwell
Reason for joining: Loyal to Itzza and want to put my fighting to use
Do you work well in a team?: yes
By signing this document you hereby agree that The ALoBH is not held accountable for any injuries, loss of equipment or death that you may encounter while working for us, please sign here: Jimmy

Also i would like to sign for the misson against the slayers

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Haha, you just declared war on half the server!!!!

The Stormhold alliance is huge, if you want to make this an open state war then we can... foolish people.
First of all: This is a Bounty Hunter Organization. What "we" do or who we kill has nothing to do with war. Someone who would start a war over a simple bounty is just a really big Ego maniac :p War's should only be started for the following reasons:
1. Radiants
2. Radiants
3. Im bored so im gonna start a war! :3