Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Alteran League of Bounty Hunters

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
He did, but he's application had to be deleted due to the fact that this is not his time period, well he's application never existed because he is from the future... but I think he traveled back in time to sign up. Point is he was declined.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Name (Roleplay): Jack of Detrion
MC Username: jakp25
Reason for joining: To earn money and respect for Vyres.
Do you work well in a team?: No, I'm likely to suck their blood.
By signing this document you hereby agree that The ALoBH is not held accountable for any injuries, loss of equipment or death that you may encounter while working for us, please sign here: *A slightly red-brown ink is used* Jack of Detrion, Signed in the blood of a slayer.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Um... never heard of a vyre, although you do seem interesting after reading your story, of course. Jak, enlighten the ignorant and tell us, what exactly is a vyre? And if you could provide a picture that would help too.

All I know about vyres so far is that they are similar to vampires, with the drinking of blood, and similar to half bat half human monsters in appearance, or so that is what I think.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
I have a concern with this group. Isn't it really a band of mercenaries? You do take bounty hunting jobs, but not exclusively. You're all sell swords, mercenaries, who happen to also in some cases be bounty hunters. You should consider changing your name.
Regardless, I have an interest in seeing this group flourish. I may have need of some sell swords sooner than later.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I have a concern with this group. Isn't it really a band of mercenaries? You do take bounty hunting jobs, but not exclusively. You're all sell swords, mercenaries, who happen to also in some cases be bounty hunters. You should consider changing your name.
Regardless, I have an interest in seeing this group flourish. I may have need of some sell swords sooner than later.
This kind of crumbled after the Barathum bounty board was founded, so it really isn't relevant anymore.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Wait so can an actual league of mercenaries be formed? I mean RP wise, a guild of mercenaries, including anyone worthy to join through a test. And when I say anyone I mean melee fighters, ranged fighters, mages, and what ever else possible... trees?

Because a guild of mercenaries that doesn't have much RP is not going to last against the competition... signs *shudder*