Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Alteran League of Bounty Hunters

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Name (Roleplay): Duergur of House Yearnen
MC Username: xRoXx
Reason for joining: I need money for my Fort.
Do you work well in a team?: Depends on if i'm working with a stinkin elf or a mighty dwarf!
By signing this document you hereby agree that The ALoBH is not held accountable for any injuries, loss of equipment or death that you may encounter while working for us, please sign here:
Duergur of House Yearnen

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
First of all: This is a Bounty Hunter Organization. What "we" do or who we kill has nothing to do with war. Someone who would start a war over a simple bounty is just a really big Ego maniac :p War's should only be started for the following reasons:
1. Radiants
2. Radiants
3. Im bored so im gonna start a war! :3
What's sad is this is true...

S

Stevey

What you're hunting bandits? My second wife's neice's aunt is a bandit and I will defend her right to live you don't have the right to decide who lives or dies. And what you're randomly interrogating and taking revenge on innocent bandits! The alteran bandit rights organisation does not approve of this, you are all evil people!

^That's not intended against Itzza or this organisation, I love him. That's just meant to show everyone that the same kind of rumors/lies/slander can be spread for this as it can for us. Let's not kill good RP, guys.

matyio

The original mute
Lars, they hunt who they are paid to hunt. Don't want them to hunt bandits, pay them more.

S

Stevey

Lars, they hunt who they are paid to hunt. Don't want them to hunt bandits, pay them more.
I've been working with Royo lately to control his urge to ask for a toll and then kill players who run away. It's working really well, I believe he can change! He gave me flowers once.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
C'mon guise, this needs to be used more! Get some jobs done! I'll start you off.

Name (Roleplay): Shadow
MC Username: JustShadow
Job type: Explore
Objective or Crook: The Southern Wilds
Any special requirements or added details: Map out the areas of the Southern Wilds - 100 blocks by 100 blocks. Each animal must be completed.
Reward: Twenty iron ingots

Job type: Uh... More like revenge than anything else, but basically murder
Objective or Crook: Royo and DeadPress
Any special requirements or added details: End those two bandits. I require evidence of death before payment will be given.
Reward: Three diamonds and whatever spoils you get from them

Job type: Arrest
Objective or Crook: Dracoboy2
Any special requirements or added details: Bring Draco to Akari Varythen (TheDarkFool) - alive.
Reward: One diamond

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I don't get what you mean for the first one...how do we prove that and how does that help you?
He means make a map at the portal locations so that you record, on the map itself, the surrounding terrain, you then hand the completed map back to him in exchange for the reward.

Also, if you wish to take a mission, quote the mission description, like this:

Any special requirements or added details: Map out the areas of the Southern Wilds - 100 blocks by 100 blocks. Each animal must be completed.
Then state that you accept the mission

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Name (Roleplay): Zethcron Jyushin
MC Username: ZETHCRON
Reason for joining: Money mostly but da idea of gettin' paid fo' killin' is just so good. (In the RP story this Zethcron is actually a mercenary, I'm guessing bounty hunter is close enough)
Do you work well in a team?: Neve... worked in teams. Solo is how I sneak around but for straight out killin' dan a team would be very much appreciated.
By signing this document you hereby agree that The ALoBH is not held accountable for any injuries, loss of equipment or death that you may encounter while working for us, please sign here: Zethcron Jyushin, Head of the Jyushin household

JustShadow said:
If I'm in accepted into the ALoBH then, I accept this.

(The other bounties that JustShadow put up seem a bit difficult for some one as poorly supplied as me...)