Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Caledonian Federation

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
No one proved that it was illegitimate...
please see the following:
... i'd just like to inform you that from what i've seen one of Bode's priorities was to legetimize Heavens Reach, so that any bad blood over the subject could be washed away and the town could enjoy a clean slate.
That's called an admission of guilt, good sir. You can't prioritize legitimizing something unless you admit that thing is illegitimate first.

Also, I really do hope that "re-legitimizing" a town involves more than giving some money away.

Now it looks like I'm trying to start something.... I promise I'm not, I was just wondering. Sorry.

Spark

Broken
tauronimo said:
Technically it's 50/50 but I realise that will be problematic. In direct response to your comment, Tang.
No, adding someone as an owner doesnt split the town. It kind of makes them an assistant. There can only be one true owner.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
HR plot's are 100 % legit and always have been, so he was right about that.
This is NOT the place to discuss it though... Questions about HR? PM me and I will be happy to help you! ;)

Now stop it.
Like Legion said: Any more of this dumb arguing or off topic jabbering will get you forum warnings, which will lead to muted or banned accounts in the end.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
spark he didn't just add him as an owner he actually gave him the town I've checked the logs, final decision with tang stands at the town is his to do what he wants with but its still aligned with yearnen now stop pursuing it.

Spark

Broken
Spear said:
spark he didn't just add him as an owner he actually gave him the town I've checked the logs, final decision with tang stands at the town is his to do what he wants with but its still aligned with yearnen now stop pursuing it.
I was explaining what adding an owner means not "pursuing" anything.

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Hi everyone, Edward here, just got back from a weekend in Wales, just seen this, as said in the inial post, I, Edward, am General of the HR Guard and Assistant Mayor/Ambassador of Elkron. If anyone has any questions about the HR Guard or wishes to join please contact me as soon as you like, and if anyone wishes to know anything about Elkron or wishes to join, talk to me (Edward1878) or Matto225 who is the owner (<-- Great Guy! ;) ) There is also a thread on Elkron so visit that for more info aswell, I dont think this has gone off topic, but sorry if it has.

Long Live King Neory August! ;)

Hilter

Legend of Altera
I'm curious as to how Tauredal got recruited into this. Is it just as protection against Yearnen?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
House Saeradan is one of closest allies, as far back as when Tantara ruled it.

Something I feel I need to point out:
This is not a declaration of war on anyone.
As I have already said, the goal of this alliance is fair governance, peace and prosperity. We wont be despots: The people will all have their say through the council.
All are welcome, so long as they fight for the cause and uphold the ideals. This is not something created simply to oppose Lonmar. In fact, if Lonmar decided it wanted to join, then we would allow it, and Lonmar would have a representative in the council just like everyone else.

The picture "Join or Die" is a reference to the slogan Benjamin Franklin created for the Albany Plan of Union just before the American Revolution. It points out that if you oppose us we will not tolerate it: we arent going to lay on our backs and do nothing. But we arent war-mongers. We will fight when we have to, but will avoid it where possible. We don't like having enemies, but such is unavoidable when aspiring to the crown. We will always be welcoming to those who wish to join in earnest, and desire to help the creation of lasting peace and fair governance.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
( clearly, not eveyone is. I might offer Lonmar alliance, but theyd never take it.)

Matto225

The White Mage
I will reiterate what Legion said once, and only once - we have been in this alliance together for some time, some longer than others, but we've all been in it for a while. We had an election process in which we had the uninanomous election of Bode as king. If any backstabs, they stand to lose far more than they could gain, as benefits for all have already been laid out.

And now I shall leave this thread, thank you for your time, good luck for the GoC

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Hey, I'm just an interested bystander who also happens to be involved in defining the rules for the GoC. I'm not in a house so I don't have a horse in the race :)