Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Caledonian Federation

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Let's change the subject from RL subjects towards Alteran politics. What positions in the new government will the nobles of the noble families get?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
All houses automatically recieve a single delegate in the Royal Council.
Towns without Houses and organizations may appeal for a representative. The king may grant this at will, or a majority vote of the council itself would grant it.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
So, is any of this part of the game of crowns rules, or is this all just informal plans should the Federation win?

Us non-staff are very much in the dark here about what exactly this event entails.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
So, is any of this part of the game of crowns rules, or is this all just informal plans should the Federation win?

Us non-staff are very much in the dark here about what exactly this event entails.
Yes, the recent comments are about the official game of crowns rule, and don't worry, the proper game of crowns didn't begun yet.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
No valonyx thats incorrect :p

The game of crowns will only dictate which house wins the silver crown. That house chooses its King, and then may do as it pleases within the confines of its power.
In order to reach our goal of fair governance, the Federation is forming this council of its own accord so that the voices of others may be heard.

Id like to point out that should we win, those who have opposed us will not be excluded from the Council.
ALL houses, regardless of alignment, recieve 1 representative in the Council if they wish it.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
ah! then if it is only a federation asset, then i am pleased to hear that our alliance treats both our enemies and allies well! We want a stable and prosperous Altera!

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
ah! then if it is only a federation asset, then i am pleased to hear that our alliance treats both our enemies and allies well! We want a stable and prosperous Altera!
So...You are the EU?
EDIT: Just the EU without a Noble peace price (Someone please check what the Norwegians are doing...)

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Id like to point out that should we win, those who have opposed us will not be excluded from the Council.
ALL houses, regardless of alignment, recieve 1 representative in the Council if they wish it.
That's pretty sportsmanlike of you. I know it would be hard to give any real power to groups that actively opposed me.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
This game concept is still in active development, so a lot of things are unknown, evento us, the GoC development team! ;)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
That's pretty sportsmanlike of you. I know it would be hard to give any real power to groups that actively opposed me.
Well, the point of this isnt a "haha-in-your-face-we-won-you-didnt"
I honestly want a truly stable nation for Altera.
I do feel it necesarry to point out though, that the council and the King wont end up having much OOC powers. Most rewards of the GoC will be prestige, RP, a few OOC benefits, and maybe 1 or 2 OOC powers/prizes. This is still being decided though.

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
I'd like to remind everyone here that Stonehearth still has embassy plots, and seen as how construction there has been standing still for a while, I honestly want you to build there before we settle the financial bit. So!​
Stonehearth (Karuk'Thol, slackers) has 4 remaining embassy plots. House Arcturus is finishing theirs now, and I'd love to see more being built. Not only would it fill a lot of empty space in our courtyard, it would also do some good RP-wise. And we all like it when good stuff happens in RP.​
Shoot me a pm either here or in-game, and we'll sort it out.​