Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Caledonian Federation

Matto225

The White Mage
*See's a lack of Polo's name in the conversation on forums*

Uhm... Are you a member of the Federation? :confused:

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
House leaders voted polo people who are running the alliance, and he's a Hawklight member matto.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Hehehe...
It's more of the question of why am I not??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Heads shall roll! We ride today!!!!!!!! Unite brothers against all that is unjust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE GAME END WITH DEMOCRACY ACROSS ALTERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.... *scratches his head* That was weird...

(Because apparently I'm not important enough *runs off crying*)

Matto225

The White Mage
/ch rp

Democracy? Ah yes, that far fetched idealistic notion that ill-educated fools came up with in the name of fairness, an idea that would drive them to chaos and anarchy. Thank goodness those with power retain their logic and common sense...

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
No thats a purely neutral organisation created to defend the capital from the forces of corruption they have no house alignment Afaik

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
The Silver Militia is a non-political organisation, that consists of people from many houses.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I thought i put that we were backing bode in the house convo polo...
Anyway, sorry if u didnt know. :p

And of course rau, id expect you to keep ur own preferences in the GoC out of the rules :p
(dont worry mate i know you are non partisan)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Love this thing... So... Yeah. *Is writing this because he's too lazy to click watch thread*

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Oh yeah, we also have a branch that specializes in Bedrock distribution, lava heating systems, plumbing (my side of the business) and farming, along with many other things. You can buy our shares at Altera's Stock Exchange, if you wish to take a look. I guess we can proudly say we are a corporate super-power.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
added my rp name to the list of important people, also may I state since for some reason I do not have access to the admins section yet, for some reason, that all of Elysion's (Uthrandir's) plots are legitimate, I've talked this over with madyson the current owner, bellon, and other people who were there whilst it was being claimed.