Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dragon Cult

Should I make a Profile for Haaven?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • You're Insane

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
The Temple of frost
The Dragon clan
Brod’do’fo

CLAN brod’do’fo

Entering the temple deep within the rock of the cold mountain, one can smell the burning incense that lingers in its halls. The long, winding staircase passes many different floors, such as the quarters, the hall of Haaven, and the actual Temple Room.
You have entered the Temple of Frost, where the Clan of Frost, which is formally the Brod’Do’Fo, meet to pray, and worship their lords. Dragon Worship if far and wide, due to the fact that knowledge of Dragons is limited.
With every legend, there are followers. Whether or not you may be one, is entirely your choice.

Way of Worship.

Clan of Frost worship Dragons through silent prayer. Like every other clan however, they primarily worship the Clan’s Vahlok, or Guardian. Clan of Frost’s guardian is the Great Dragon Haaven. It is believed that he had lived in the Northern Mountains.
There are no sacrifices, there are no rituals. Simply put, those who wish to practice their beliefs do so by holding knowledge of their Gods, and by simply praying.

leadership

-High Priest/Priestess
-Priest/Priestess
-Patron

The High Priest is the leader of the Temple and Clan. Their duty is to lead the other’s in prayers, conduct ceremonies, and maintain the Temple. Only one fluent in the Tongue of the Dragon may become a High Priest. They are also the ones who guide and train the Priests, and are available for others to seek if they wish for guidance.

The Priest has the same duties, except they lead the everyday sermons. Most priests are somewhat fluent in the Tongue of the Dragon, and usually keep up aesthetics of the Temple, making sure to give it the aura it desires.

Patrons are simply those who wish to practice the faith. They have no requirements, and simply are asked to attend prayers, ceremonies, and sermons, though they will not be forced.

The vahlok

Haaven, the Great Ice Dragon. Rumored to have been a Dragon with a powerful connection to the cold, the nature, and the mountains. His horns were that of Ice, and his talons, like diamonds.
Those who follow him believe him to be the Dragon of Safety, Cold, and Guidance. He is also believed to be one of the few Dragons that ever had actually had contact with Mortals.

High Priestess Melanie has what is thought to be his Stone, an ancient carved piece of earth that contains a piece of his soul. Though it, she has some sense of contact with his soul, and believes that he is there to guide her. She preaches that he has shown her a path the Clan must take, and intends to do as his will wishes. With that, he gifted her with his Eye, so she may understand the world as a Dragon. Should news of this reach other clans, the Brod’Fo’Do clan may become the highest of all, seeing as they have made some contact with their Gods.

HOW TO JOIN

Simply provide High Priestess Melanie with some bit of information, and in turn she will guide you along the path of worship. A room may be provided upon request.

OOC Name:
IGN Name:
Devotion Level:
Skills:
Desired Position:

Character Profile(If you have one):
Room Inside Temple: (Yes) (No)

[OOC Info]

Dragons DID exist, but have died off. No one in the clan are permitted to do anything in the name of the Clan without my permission. Flaunting your belief is also highly frowned upon and discouraged. This is simply a religious belief, and it will not grant you any totally l33t dragon powers.

Though... If you join our clan, we will put a totally killer dragon tattoo on your right arm.

If you do become a Dragon worshiper there is only one thing I ask of you, if you become a Priest/Priestess, we ask you set [Priest/Priestess] as your title.

Also, I may consider making this an actual house, but of course I will need Rads to do so.

Are you an awesome builder? Want to help out at the temple? Got an idea for some Dragon Cultist Lore? Shoot! Any questions/advice/suggestions are much appreciated!

Last edited:

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
Current Members ~

Melanie Brom'Krah - High Priestess, Vahlok's Conduit

Felicia Brom'Krah - High Priestess, Silent Guide

"Aeondi" - Patron, Strength and Honor

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Dragooooonssss... Hey- Sarah is free to rent if you want a dragon statue builder. You might be surprised to find one at the Cathedral :D

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
:D Good idea! :p If you want more fun, do take a look at the drawn heart in the ground, AND the signs on it's leg.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Clan? I may be terribly wrong, but could this be a new ally fer the Engems? :D

Goldengem25

Yeah! In that case, we'll need a conversation :p
What if the Church says no? that's a conflict of interest right there! ^-^

Yo Peculiar, that's some nice work on this, but remember, this is technically heresy, so don't speak too much or be too obvious about it in RP, I wouldn't want to have to deal with you IG, since this is pretty nice .:heart:

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Nah. The other one is just not finished in rp nor ooc. You might want to find the one who build it if you want it finished or you'd need to take it down :p

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
What if the Church says no? that's a conflict of interest right there! ^-^

Yo Peculiar, that's some nice work on this, but remember, this is technically heresy, so don't speak too much or be too obvious about it in RP, I wouldn't want to have to deal with you IG, since this is pretty nice .:heart:
Oh no, I know very well it's Heresy, and so does Fel and Melly. The two are silent about it aside from the occasional time where they mention it to some one close. Melly has a tough time concealing it with the eye, seeing as she will admit that it has somehting to do with her past fate. Aaaaand if you read Fel's character profile she's a quiet girl.

I am totally not working my butt off making allies, either. I swear. :heart:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Oh no, I know very well it's Heresy, and so does Fel and Melly. The two are silent about it aside from the occasional time where they mention it to some one close. Melly has a tough time concealing it with the eye, seeing as she will admit that it has somehting to do with her past fate. Aaaaand if you read Fel's character profile she's a quiet girl.

Its k, still luv you! :heart:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

You can rest assured that if the Queen allows it, the Hospitallers are with you~