Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dragon Cult

Should I make a Profile for Haaven?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • You're Insane

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
I should write you a more extensive language. I'm rather good at writing languages.
Heheh, no need. The language I'm using is just the Skyrim Dragon language, though I do take some artistic liberties with it (Names for example). So, no, I won't need a language written, but thanks! :D

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
here bb
IC Name: Archaeus Frontey-Fronte
IGN Name: GLaDOS101
Devotion Level: Minor, at the time, I suppose.
Skills: Training under Audric to properly use his new-fangled claw gauntlets because he doesn't have many fingers. Uhhh... Very acrobatic. Sneaky, because of his fur-padded soles!
Desired Position: Nothing more than a patron, if even that.
Character Profile(If you have one): Take your pick: Archaeus or Archaeus
Room Inside Temple: (Yes, I live with Fel)

d_fry

Lord of Altera
Just an idea, talk to faelin about this dragon worship since dragons are up the norvagen culture.

d_fry

Lord of Altera
it is the "Nord" or "Northern" group of Altera. Similar to Skyrim in the Elderscrolls universe. It is a more RP centered remodeling of Lonmar.
The language I'm using is just the Skyrim Dragon language,
The fabulous Faelin has created a base language using aspects of Norse language (same way skyrim did)

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
Wunderbar! Using the skyrim language makes it rather awkward and silly, so an original language is great! If you need any help Faelin I will be happy to oblige!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Wunderbar! Using the skyrim language makes it rather awkward and silly, so an original language is great! If you need any help Faelin I will be happy to oblige!
It's less of a... how shall I put it, dragon-linked language than the (dying) tongue of the Norvagen culture, so not many people will speak it, and even fewer fluently. It's low on the priority list at the moment, but rest assured once I have Lonmar going again I'll have much more time to work on it, and may just steal you away to help if you are still interested when the time comes. :)