Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dragon Cult

Should I make a Profile for Haaven?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • You're Insane

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
Oh hai dere! You know, I never thought of it, but I do believe tattoos would be in order. Both sisters have a dragon snaking up their arms, so that would be the symbol, I suppose!

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
OOC Name: skuller
IGN Name: Saodh
Devotion Level: Moderate (He will believe in this cult but is isn't a follower who doesn't even think why).
Skills: Trained archer very fast and agile and able to survive on his own in the wilderness.
Desired Position: Patron
Character Profile(If you have one): http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/my-wood-elf-character.25304/
Room Inside Temple: No
Checking to see if you're still interested in this. It is quite awhile later than when you originally posted, but the cult is still alive and kicking in a new place, so if you are, let me know!

skuller

Lord of Altera
Checking to see if you're still interested in this. It is quite awhile later than when you originally posted, but the cult is still alive and kicking in a new place, so if you are, let me know!
While back I'm afraid and my character has changed a lot since then so I'm afraid it's invalid now. Hope it goes well though still looks interesting.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Last post was on october 8th, guys.
the worst part is i didnt even notice it was a necro at first.
I thought glados' friend was posting lore about his dragon cult. I was even like "oh, the engem are back?"
then i noticed people talking about "the queen" approving, and realized how old this was......