Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Elder Scrolls Online.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I did and got Above Average, I work in the gaming industry as well though (Indie Gaming Companies ftw) so I really don't know how you got Extreme, I tested it and couldn't get it up...

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I did and got Above Average, I work in the gaming industry as well though (Indie Gaming Companies ftw) so I really don't know how you got Extreme, I tested it and couldn't get it up...
^^

That is why I'm asking how much you wrote, Lighty. It seems fishy :I

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
^^

That is why I'm asking how much you wrote, Lighty. It seems fishy :I
I wrote paragraphs, are you doubting me? I have Beta tested games such as Tom Clancy:Future soldier, all you have to do is write about that you would do and you get extreme!

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I wrote paragraphs, are you doubting me? I have Beta tested games such as Tom Clancy:Future soldier, all you have to do is write about that you would do and you get extreme!
I did. I wrote for an hour. I wrote about everything.

I've beta tested World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, LEGO Universe, another game I don't remember, and I'm beta testing Path of Exile right now.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
I did. I wrote for an hour. I wrote about everything.

I've beta tested World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, LEGO Universe, another game I don't remember, and I'm beta testing Path of Exile right now.
Don't know then... Maybe it's your PC or play style?

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Holy shizzle... I forgot to put LEGO Universe... Loved that game
But I don't see how you got higher Lighty as I wrote Paragraphs as well as Beta-tesing The Secret World and Star Wars: The Old Republic and played a ton of MMORPGs, just curious, tis all ;)