Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Elven Hoods

Miner

Lord of Altera
You're walking around Port Silver in hope of a good chat with some one... You have been feeling lonely lately... You turn a corner and there is someone there...

The moment you say hello, the person draws and readies his bow...
You: "What're you doing?"
Person: "I've been hired to capture you and bring you to my client."
You: *Shakes in fear*

Hey, I'm gonna make a new organisation called the Elven Hoods (Robin Hood :p) Because we mainly use a bow to threaten and capture people. Now, we do not kill. It is against our rules. We only get hired to capture someone and bring them to you. Then you can do as you wish.

If you would like to join, you can fill out this form:

RP name:
RP Race (Just for my information):
RP skills:
IGN name:
Real Skills (I want to know if you're good with a bow or sword just in case a situation escalates):
Short Description of your character:

You DON'T need to be an elf, My character is an elf so yeah.
We WILL set up a base in either SW of EF if I get someone to help out with it.

Ask any questions you want :)

UPDATE: The Elven Hoods is now partnered with the Demon Hunters (Created by GhostKairo123).

MEMBERS:
Leader: Zoren Halfdawn (Gizmoon1)
Second Ranger: Ciri (Mach234)
Exceptional Bowmen:
Advanced Bowmen:
Trusted:
Recruits: Ormild Wake (freyadavis), Kage Borders (HolyJebusMan), Joralin (NINJA1492)
MAGIC RANKS:
High Mage:
Lesser Mage:
Recruit Mage: Daniel Van Hyde (Chaoticdog118)DECEASED

EDIT: I'm pleased to announce that we are taking requests to capture people now that we have enough people (over 5 :p) :D
Format:
RP name:
RP name of target:
In game name:
RP reason for capture:

You will be charged according to the strength/difficulty of the target eg. Basil, IF we could catch him :p, he would be around... 100k rads :p

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I'm happy to join but I'm in the process of changing characters at the moment, so I won't be able to help in game for about a week ok?

RP name: Ciri

RP skills: Nothing much really, but she's ok with a bow or a sword.

Real Skills: Free-running, ranged combat, rp'ing

Short Description of your character: Ciri is a young hispanic girl who was heading to university when her ship was destroyed in a storm, now she wonders Altera very confused, poor and with nobody to help her. She used to go hunting/spelunking rather often in her hometown and prefers to work alone or with those she trusts, but she doesn't make friends easily unless it suits her.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
You are accepted :)

You say you won't be able to help for about a week, but after that will you be able to help out with building and such?
Yeah I'll be able to help, and I'll even add something in my (now huge and growing by the minute) backstory about how I ended up joining this group.

As for a name for 2nd in command... Head Ranger, Key Ranger, maybe just Ranger. :)

Miner

Lord of Altera
Oh, machy. Do you have perms to a flymod? And can you be on on the weekend to start the building :)?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
No I can't do flying, but I can make massive dirt towers to get to high places. And I think I can be on this weekend, but something might show up.

Oh and what's your Ign?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Well I'm going to be on this weekend but I have the wedding and Muerte island, but I'll try to die quickly so I can get to helping you.

Miner

Lord of Altera
Video removed. Sorry.
And a personal opinion would be to tell them to take the video off and give a warning.