Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Elven Hoods

Miner

Lord of Altera
Did the last message not post? Huh... Well, yes you can... as soon as we get a mission :p
And I won't be able to get on because my desktop isn't connecting to HollowWorld :(
I'll be on on the weekend unless I can get my desktop working...

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I'm going in like 5 minutes so I need to get ready now, but I'll be on around 6pm probably... which for those in different time zones is about 10 hours from now.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Application
RP name: Joralin
RP Race (Just for my information): Human
RP skills: Undecided as of yet
IGN name: NINJA1492
Real Skills (I want to know if you're good with a bow or sword just in case a situation escalates): Joralin is good at fighting with any weapon but prefers to finish missions without bloodshed. However, if the situation escalates, he has been knows to finish the job at any cost.
Short Description of your character: Joralin is a human at his prime, about twenty three years of age. He is known best for his taste for adventure, and his willingness to get the job done no matter what.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
just one thing. well, two.
1. Thx :D
2. on the post, my name is Joralin (all one word) and its NINJA1492 (not numbers...)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
*is now confused* When you say keep your pants on do you mean the American 'pants' or the British 'pants'... each one is actually very different.

Miner

Lord of Altera
Uhm... Google, don't fail me now! :D... ... :( It failed me...
Maybe Urban Dictionary isn't such a good reference place... "(h) Adjective. British. Rubbish
(a) Girls are not permitted to wear pants at this school."
I think... American pants... No, Aussie pants! :D

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
RP name: Daniel Van Hyde
RP Race (Just for my information): Dark Elven Halfblood
RP skills: accomplised Cryomancer and a moderate swordsman (fencing and freestyle)

P.S When Daniel is mad his eyes may turn to ice and ice armour will appear to protect him for his high speed and less protective attacks

IGN name: Chaoticdog118
Real Skills (I want to know if you're good with a bow or sword just in case a situation escalates): good with a sword and a good internet connection
Short Description of your character:
Daniel Van Hyde is Archbishop of House Arcturus and recently left the Assassins Guild of Altera, now he is looking for a place to put his skills to better use in a less powerful manner, Having trained as a ice wizard he is looking forward to putting new spins on old spells

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
I'm sure Gizmoon1 meant the American pants, the equivalent of british trousers. And just so you know, british "pants" are underwear.