Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Eyes of Silas

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Cedric will rig again.

When he returns to this world. Hopfully with a bit more back up

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Cedric will rig again.

When he returns to this world. Hopfully with a bit more back up
Will be getting more repairmen, carpenters, and riggers this time. We learn from our mistakes :p let me know when Cedric is revived, then I'll add him

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Would characters that were brand new on the last voyage be considered some-what skilled now that they have experience?
Well last I checked, people couldn't learn to swim by being thrown into water :p they'd need some proper training or actual knowledge of what they're doing. Holding a compass is one thing, learning to use it is another

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Also as a casual reminder: Almost all current rations, a bunch of weapons (can you specify for sure @Ddaug02 please? :heart: ), a lot of gunpowder and a decent amount of canon balls have mysteriously disappeared.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Also as a casual reminder: Almost all current rations, a bunch of weapons (can you specify for sure @Ddaug02 please? :heart: ), a lot of gunpowder and a decent amount of canon balls have mysteriously disappeared.
Would have been an average amoumt of food. A box or two of cracker, some creates of pork, little things like that. Weapons would be limited, nothing major. Some old swords, daggers, knives. Gun powder and cannons balls were plentiful so you got all that. There you go :heart:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Would have been an average amoumt of food. A box or two of cracker, some creates of pork, little things like that. Weapons would be limited, nothing major. Some old swords, daggers, knives. Gun powder and cannons balls were plentiful so you got all that. There you go :heart:
Thanking you sir :heart: