Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Eyes of Silas

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Need one more infantry, one more carpenter, and a new Quartermaster.

EDIT: Also, next voyage is one week away!

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
A letter would be sent to each of the following characters, if easily found:
Azure(Immerael ), Cedric(Balatro ), Kethron(Heie ), Akasha(Lady Alec ), Flint(SpartanDory ), Ellethwen(Cukie1 ), Jacob (Sir Saltington )
"[Character name],

I'd like to welcome you back to join in my last voyage, into the Eastern Seas. You have proven to be a valuable member in voyages past, and I ask you sail with me once more. Send any response to Grafjell, where preparations are already beginning.

Jax's Luck,
Alexander Wise"

Last edited:

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Also, the Eyes of Silas are recruiting for the following positions:
Captains Enforcer, Master Gunner, Chronicler, Navigator, Cook/Cooper, Doctor, Infantry/Riggers, Scholar, and Carpenter.

Last edited:

_Jaylor_

Loyal Servant of Altera
Heyo! Check out Jakos' profile- He's an ex-sailor who learned carpentry on the side. Any role works, but Carpenter would work best

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Kethron would like to fill in as a scholar when he isn't fixing the ship.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Kethron would like to fill in as a scholar when he isn't fixing the ship.
Went ahead and just moved you to scholar, but you'll still be used as a carpenter I'm sure. Frees up room for ...
Heyo! Check out Jakos' profile- He's an ex-sailor who learned carpentry on the side. Any role works, but Carpenter would work best
We'll need to rp.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Cedric sends a return Letter.

"Dearest Alex,
you will have my skills at any opertunity I have to lend them to you. I will settle for no less than first mate.

Navigations is also something of a specialty of mine. Perhaps o would be better suited for such. I will sale for grafjell in the morning in one week from sending this letter."

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Gotta get Tyr for captain's enforcer, nobody's slackin on the job today XD though in all seriousness, probably a basic rigger/infantry