Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Valonyx, The Misunderstood are offering.. a proposal.. if you vow that your soldiers are pure of heart, uncorrupt, we will work out letting your people pass peacefully though the Wilds.
As no one is truly pure, not even you and me, i will consider this offer, and i can already tell you that The Golden Crusade will not hunt you, as long as you remain loyal to your goals.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Forum name: coolblox
Ingame name: coolblox
Rp name: Johnathan Gryphon
Are you connected often?: I have free time when my sisters aren't here, but I still have time
What would you bring to the Crusade?: Efficiency, and good weapons
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: Because I can't stand seeing Altera be consumed in darkness. I need to take action in defending my home land, Beckensdale.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: Ready as ever

P.S. I was wondering if I could be an engineer, since that is what my character does
Hail, Crusader! Let us wage war together!

yes, ill add you right away to the engineer class.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Quicky update, I'll be kinda busy with school, so I don't know if I'll be online for the rvg thing. Real sorry guys, but I'll help out in all the ways I can.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
-IMPORTANT-​
The Golden Crusade goes well, our army grows stronger each day, and our enemies will fall to Harateth's might! Stand strong, Crusaders, for Justice will be made!​
After many thoughts and discussions with the members of the High Council of the Crusade, I have taken the decision to impose a small ''tax'' for the greater good of the Crusade. Our good cause unfortunately needs wealth, and it is not that i can't myself furnish it all, but it would speed up the process if you could grant me your help, heralds of Harateth!​
This money will only serve to finish the payment of the current barracks in Heaven's Reach and to start the financing of Harlaus, our future Stronghold.​
(please take note i will take the counts of how much we have raised as a group, and i will first have to purchase by myself (without the Crusade's money) nobility, because it is necessary to buy a plot.)​
i would ask a small fee of 500-1000 radiants per Crusader, and a fee of 1500 per member of the High Council.​
more substantial donations are suggested, and would be highly welcomed from The Crusade.​
We will also accept donations from sponsors and outsiders who want to support our righteous cause.​
please take in mind that this is strongly recommended, but i do not force you to pay if you can't or if you don't want to for a good reason.​
(P.S: just a reminder, by voting on the two sites for the server, you gain 1000 rads per day without doing anything, i don't think i ask much for the moment.)​
Sincerely, Grand Master Magnus Arcturus IV of the Golden Crusade.​

Status
Not open for further replies.