Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
You don't need to waist 50k on Nobility, just let someone who is noble buy the first plot and transfer owner to you.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
No, you just need it to create a region and house, but you do need noble to be an Heir to a house

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Mhm, i have noble i can do it for you, sadly my computers network card is broken so i cannot connect. Using my Phone now

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
is there a list of members?
First page, if you search in the wall of text you may find a list or two about the members of the high-council and the members of the Crusade, all in different classes.
I love when everything is in order.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
(P.S: just a reminder, by voting on the two sites for the server, you gain 1000 rads per day without doing anything, i don't think i ask much for the moment.)​
Two sites? Whaaaaaat? I thought there was only MCSL! What's the other one?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
There's an other one, Cherbert posted a thread about it somewhere. I cant give you the link, because currently im on my Ipod and it would take me years to.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
-THE SOUTHERN WILDS-​
As most of you know, the portals to the wilds are now opened. Recent reviews show several organisations trying to establish their power there, and the bandits are harsh and violent agaisnt the innocent. That is why the Golden Crusade will begin the construction of a medium-sized keep in the Wilds, to defend the innocent and wage war on agressive forces!​
-ill claim plots, will maybe need someone else to claim some too.​
-try to get resources for the small castle we will be building.​

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
-THE SOUTHERN WILDS-​
As most of you know, the portals to the wilds are now opened. Recent reviews show several organisations trying to establish their power there, and the bandits are harsh and violent agaisnt the innocent. That is why the Golden Crusade will begin the construction of a medium-sized keep in the Wilds, to defend the innocent and wage war on agressive forces!​
-ill claim plots, will maybe need someone else to claim some too.​
-try to get resources for the small castle we will be building.​
I can claim 3 plots, how many for you?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
-THE SOUTHERN WILDS-​

As most of you know, the portals to the wilds are now opened. Recent reviews show several organisations trying to establish their power there, and the bandits are harsh and violent agaisnt the innocent. That is why the Golden Crusade will begin the construction of a medium-sized keep in the Wilds, to defend the innocent and wage war on agressive forces!

-ill claim plots, will maybe need someone else to claim some too.
-try to get resources for the small castle we will be building.
We founded and claimed chunks, whisper me in-game to know where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.