Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

the great altera rpg!

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
name:Nera Engem
general description: petite fighting girl, oftens acts childish, she is pretty strong for being a 5ft, 90lbs caparii female.
Pictures:http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/neras-character-profile.29510/

personality:Childish, quirky, hates clothing and loves to work,
where he/she would most likely be doing/at: Working anywhere.
profession:Soon to be mother, freelancer, and hunter
if they are good/neutral/bad: Good
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): If you'd like
want any quests to be linked to your character? *Shrug* Up to you.
anything else?: Not sure if you'd want to include her kid or not but here is his reference sheet

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
ok major update the map is finished! I got all the builds I could see using the dynmap, also note that the map isn't 100% accurate(I blame the bat cartography skills of whoever makes the maps on Altera)
Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (1).png ok major update the map is finished! I got all the builds I could see using the dynmap, also note that the map isn't 100% accurate(I blame the bat cartography skills of whoever makes the maps on Altera)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
and that was a great idea :D

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
also so update , ive been making monsters that roam the lands, and other beasts, at first I tried to get creative with what I knew was in altera (zombies skeles etc.) but I realized that making 10 types of the same kind of monsters is kinda boring for people playing the game... SO I made some not so Altera related monsters, and I then decided if any of the people in the community had any ideas on monsters and abilities therof, that they could (and should) post their own ideas for monsters and where they would be etc. so yeah it does not have to fit in the lore since this is a fan-made rpg ;)

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
more update shenanigans, the 75% dlc sale hit me recently and I have lots of fun new music, tilesets, and of course all the monsters you can fight! actuall game balance and events and general story pending...

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
of course... first I have to actually get to this entire "game" thing i'm trying to make... al my time is being taken up by making all the inns/houses/shops etc... I might start just using the same 4 layouts for everything except special places ...

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
oh me grrd... I just found out how to make an event that will roam the land randomly! so expect random teleportations and random battles ...(here it comes) that you will never see coming MWAHAHAH

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
oh me grrd... I just found out how to make an event that will roam the land randomly! so expect random teleportations and random battles ...(here it comes) that you will never see coming MWAHAHAH
There's a few things I've picked up either through tutorials or random experimentation. I'd love to help you out with this if you want.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
*shows up late to the party*

name: Dorothy Plug
general description:
Crazy in-depth profile http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dorothy-plug-in-depth-profile.29622/
Normal profile- http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dorothy-plug.27886/
And some art!

personality: Sweet, kind, but calculative. She seems to watch everything as if she is the worold's student, always learning, never teaching. She carefully considers her every move and response as though it needs to be perfect, and often stands still for a moment before acting because of this. She tends to wear a neutral expression, in most any situation, does not fear death though she will avoid it as much as she can until she is sure it is her time. She never takes risks, only when she is sure the risk does not outweigh the object in mind, and usually spends a good amount of time considering this. She is a jack of many trades, though her skills in each are nothing out of the ordinary, since she is learning so many, it takes her longer to progress. Her most prominant skill is her knowledge of the human & Elven body, and her knowledge of healing which she uses in her profession as a doctor. She will always accept patients no matter who they are, from the priestess of shalherannahowever you spell that to the champion of the corruption in the middle of the war.

where he/she would most likely be doing/at: She would most like be found studying one of her skills [herbology[garden], forging glass/metal[smith], reading[library], practicing medicine[Inside research hall Enclave] within the grounds of the Enclave.
proffession: Mainly a physician/Doctor
if they are goood/neutral/bad: Lawful Neutral
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): I would like her to be yes, but she can be an NPC :)
want any quests to be linked to your character?: If they can be~ Could be a doctor profession linked quest, or she might be part of some gods quest to ask questions about skraag. You could make her be the greeter for new players since she has a vast knowledge of the [Lore] and often enjoys speaking to new people and telling them about healing at the Enclave and what not.

anything else?: ~ Not that I can think of :D Feel free to be creative

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): I would like her to be yes, but she can be an NPC :)
The cool thing with RPG Maker is that you can have 2 different types on Non-main character NPCs:

1) Controlled: The "NPC" will follow your character around, and if they go into battle with you, you can select what moves they use. Good for strategy, but it kinda debunks the whole "Non-playable character" thing.
2) Freedom: The NPC will follow your character around as before, but once you enter battle, the NPCs commands are made by AI and are uncontrollable by the player. This is much more like the classic term of NPC but may seem kind of uninteractive to the player.

I'm not sure which one Thatguy is going with, but I can't wait nonetheless ^_^

ACU20

Legend of Altera
name: Robert Senatoor
general description: Strong, bold and extremely fit having spent many years of fighting. Also quite intelligent spending alot of time reading about history and technology.

personality: Strong, bold, caring, violent
where he/she would most likely be doing/at: Reading or practicing sword fighting or teaching someone how to use a blade properly.
proffession: "Duc Robert Senatoor of house senatoor, Duc of Queen's Port" - Duc/Duke of Queen's Port and swordsman
if they are goood/neutral/bad: neutral
want them to be playable?(remember i cant have 47 heros): no
want any quests to be linked to your character? Any revolving practicing and/or a random bastard child.
anything else?: Not really.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
MY GOD I'M INTERESTED. VERY VERY INTERESTED.

Yo @thatguy090 - as a sort of DLC expansion to your game, mind if I also work on something neat? Just looked at the RPG maker thing, and I really want to design a small game centered around Archaeus's backstory lands: Aeonis, and Arualen. Don't want to seem like I'm stealing your thunder here, just want to see if you mind me doing my own thing in the same universe as well!